Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bart: Short Summer Break Contributed to My Under Par Start 17:50 - Mar 28 with 751 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/35748/bart-short-summer-break-contribute

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Bart: Short Summer Break Contributed to My Under Par Start on 19:40 - Mar 28 with 695 viewsgrimboy

Oh dear what stupid excuse I would understand if you was a builder or labourer in a job that you have to work hard 8 hours a day.
Please don’t take us for fools.
Bart: Short Summer Break Contributed to My Under Par Start on 19:56 - Mar 28 with 683 viewsHorseboy

Poor excuse, and typical Billy big balls in aspect of being dropped 90mins before the match. Grow a pair, work harder a regain your place sulky pants!!!
Bart: Short Summer Break Contributed to My Under Par Start on 19:58 - Mar 28 with 681 viewsgrimboy

Bart: Short Summer Break Contributed to My Under Par Start on 19:56 - Mar 28 by Horseboy

Poor excuse, and typical Billy big balls in aspect of being dropped 90mins before the match. Grow a pair, work harder a regain your place sulky pants!!!

Absolutely mate spot on .
Bart: Short Summer Break Contributed to My Under Par Start on 20:19 - Mar 28 with 675 viewsGuthrum

Bart: Short Summer Break Contributed to My Under Par Start on 19:40 - Mar 28 by grimboy

Oh dear what stupid excuse I would understand if you was a builder or labourer in a job that you have to work hard 8 hours a day.
Please don’t take us for fools.

Builders and labourers don't have to perform at elite level all the time, in front of crowds of tens of thousands. Mental exhaustion is as real as physical.

(Speaking as someone with a physical job, but having also been under a fair bit of prolonged stress at times.)

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Bart: Short Summer Break Contributed to My Under Par Start on 20:30 - Mar 28 with 669 viewsgrimboy

Bart: Short Summer Break Contributed to My Under Par Start on 20:19 - Mar 28 by Guthrum

Builders and labourers don't have to perform at elite level all the time, in front of crowds of tens of thousands. Mental exhaustion is as real as physical.

(Speaking as someone with a physical job, but having also been under a fair bit of prolonged stress at times.)

Lol nor does Bart only 90 mins a week maybe twice a week but come on.
If your a decent/average builder or labourer you should perform a lot longer and harder than him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024