Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich journos at our press conference 12:54 - Feb 7 with 2300 viewsSitfcB

#obsessed

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Norwich journos at our press conference on 12:55 - Feb 7 with 2289 viewsKieran_Knows

Doesn't surprise me.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Norwich journos at our press conference on 13:04 - Feb 7 with 2246 viewsReuser_is_God

Someone needs to knock that cnt Barclay out.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Norwich journos at our press conference on 13:07 - Feb 7 with 2214 viewsBecclesITFC

What you mean Look East and Anglia TV?
Norwich journos at our press conference on 14:12 - Feb 7 with 1968 viewsSitfcB

Norwich journos at our press conference on 13:07 - Feb 7 by BecclesITFC

What you mean Look East and Anglia TV?

Well that’s a given! Nope, The reporters who work for the EDP

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Norwich journos at our press conference on 14:28 - Feb 7 with 1896 viewsLeagueOne

I think they are milking it - Paul Lambert returns to Norwich with rock bottom Ipswich, while Norwich are flying, with Ipswich about to vanish through the trap door, probably for a very long time - if we get stuffed this is going to be the most painful moment in ours clubs history and my blame lies entirely with Marcu Evans.

They are going to celebrate this like a world cup win, and it's going to make 2015 seem pleasurable. The fact we could well be playing in a cup competition with Norwich's youth team next season shows how low Evans has brought us, and we all know we'd lose that game as well!

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Norwich journos at our press conference on 15:03 - Feb 7 with 1800 viewsPositivelyPortman

PL quickly shut that guy called Paddy down.
“I only knew you for about 3 seconds and that was 2 seconds too long”
Followed by an icy stare and silence..........

Great stuff from Lambert.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Norwich journos at our press conference on 15:19 - Feb 7 with 1716 viewsMrTown

The one that Lambert got a bit fiery with?

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Norwich journos at our press conference on 15:29 - Feb 7 with 1668 viewsITFC_Forever

Norwich journos at our press conference on 14:28 - Feb 7 by LeagueOne

I think they are milking it - Paul Lambert returns to Norwich with rock bottom Ipswich, while Norwich are flying, with Ipswich about to vanish through the trap door, probably for a very long time - if we get stuffed this is going to be the most painful moment in ours clubs history and my blame lies entirely with Marcu Evans.

They are going to celebrate this like a world cup win, and it's going to make 2015 seem pleasurable. The fact we could well be playing in a cup competition with Norwich's youth team next season shows how low Evans has brought us, and we all know we'd lose that game as well!

It won't be the most painful defeat to them. Not even in the top three in the last 10 years.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich journos at our press conference on 15:31 - Feb 7 with 1657 viewsSouperJim

Norwich journos at our press conference on 15:29 - Feb 7 by ITFC_Forever

It won't be the most painful defeat to them. Not even in the top three in the last 10 years.

Of course it won't, because we're going to win.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Norwich journos at our press conference on 16:48 - Feb 7 with 1448 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Should have told him to get out

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024