Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby looking to sign Pennington.... 13:22 - Jan 31 with 1164 viewsKieran_Knows

... free's up that loan spot for James Bree.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Derby looking to sign Pennington.... on 13:23 - Jan 31 with 1131 viewsuefacup81

Can't imagine we'd agree to that without some form of compensation (unless there's a break clause in the deal)?

He's been better at RB than CB since Lambert moved him there, unless PL is hoping to land Bree or Pinto.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Evans would bend over and take it.... on 13:26 - Jan 31 with 1049 viewsBloots

Derby looking to sign Pennington.... on 13:23 - Jan 31 by uefacup81

Can't imagine we'd agree to that without some form of compensation (unless there's a break clause in the deal)?

He's been better at RB than CB since Lambert moved him there, unless PL is hoping to land Bree or Pinto.

....right up the bourneville boulevard for a few extra quid.

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Derby looking to sign Pennington.... on 13:28 - Jan 31 with 1034 viewsMrTown

No problem with that. Not a bad defender Pennington, worries me on the ball, and that will eventually catch you out at RB especially.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Derby looking to sign Pennington.... on 13:30 - Jan 31 with 995 viewsSpruceMoose

I'd put more faith in this if he bothered to spell his name correctly.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Derby looking to sign Pennington.... on 13:34 - Jan 31 with 960 viewsbefxblue

Can't see Lambert letting that happen, it looked to me at Villa last week like Penno had very much assumed a position on the pitch which he had been drilled in, since the few weeks Lambert has had the chance to put his own stamp on the squad. (3/4 times the ball was floated up to him on halfway and every time he won the knock on)

I can't see Lambert wanting to go back to square one with a new right back now there's some discipline and shape bring instilled into the core of the team.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024