Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am I allowed to say it? 07:09 - Jan 13 with 979 viewstextbackup

Collins done the absolute min required of a CB, he head it when needed, he put his foot on the ball looked up and passed when needed, nothing out of the ordinary at all.... which goes to show what we’ve been missing for so long.

Pennington won pretty much every header at that back post, thank god PL had him at RB yesterday or it could have been a different scoreline.

Trev needs to learn to get his head in where it hurts also, 5 headers I counted alone that he pulled out of, or didn’t win.

It was great to get the win, but on that second half showing we really were lucky to come away with 3 points

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Am I allowed to say it? on 07:11 - Jan 13 with 961 viewswkj

I and a few others yesterday agreed on his first outing Collins was the type of CB we've lacked since Berra; His command was one of the beautiful things for an ugly game. Bubble wrap him

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Am I allowed to say it? on 08:37 - Jan 13 with 731 viewsArnieM

Collins showed yesterday what a true top pro he is. He rarely broke out into a sweat and didnthe minimsl amount of running around. Conserving energy? I’d say “ reading the game”. We must keep him fit .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Am I allowed to say it? on 08:40 - Jan 13 with 708 viewstextbackup

Am I allowed to say it? on 08:37 - Jan 13 by ArnieM

Collins showed yesterday what a true top pro he is. He rarely broke out into a sweat and didnthe minimsl amount of running around. Conserving energy? I’d say “ reading the game”. We must keep him fit .

‘He runs when he wants
He runs when he waaaaaaants.....’

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024