Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really thought we would go at Rotherham and win by a few... 17:35 - Jan 12 with 502 viewsTerry_Nutkins

From that point of view not the performance i was hoping for i.e. this is the new Ipswich!!

However...sod it we won!! Like a final there was too much tension for this to be free flowing performance maybe.

Negatives:
Poor performance.
Positives:
WE WON
Game time in the legs of newbies! Not played much.
Huws back!!! And Skuse. Add Bish staying fit currently etc. Brilliant.
Judge maybe to add.
Keane scored, huge confidence boost for him.
Team morale boost!
COYB!!!

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Really thought we would go at Rotherham and win by a few... on 17:37 - Jan 12 with 478 viewsSuperblue95

I’d take ten awful 1-0 wins right now if it means we survive. It’s a long shot but other teams have survived from worse positions than we are in

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Really thought we would go at Rotherham and win by a few... on 17:47 - Jan 12 with 426 viewsCoastalblue

I don't honestly think there was ever a chance of us going at them and getting more than a goal or two. Confidence is rock bottom, as the second half showed, and fear is rampant.
However, a couple of wins to instill the belief we can win and who knows, and agree with all of your positives.
We need to avoid a bad result in the next game and then build performances, confidence and points.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024