Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the world has an infinite supply of stupid people 07:54 - Jan 12 with 509 viewsPendejo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46846981

Driving whilst blindfolded as they've seen someone do it in a film...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

the world has an infinite supply of stupid people on 07:56 - Jan 12 with 495 viewsWD19

Yep, I think that the majority of people in the world are definitely below average intelligence.
the world has an infinite supply of stupid people on 07:57 - Jan 12 with 491 viewswkj

WT F'n Hell is it about the words Challenge and Internet - that always ends up in shyte like this?

This makes eating laundry soap look like a sensible thing in comparison - in fact, it is sensible, people should poison themselves with stupidity before killing other people because of it

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

the world has an infinite supply of stupid people on 07:58 - Jan 12 with 487 viewsFtnfwest

the world has an infinite supply of stupid people on 07:56 - Jan 12 by WD19

Yep, I think that the majority of people in the world are definitely below average intelligence.

Heh
the world has an infinite supply of stupid people on 07:59 - Jan 12 with 485 viewswkj

the world has an infinite supply of stupid people on 07:56 - Jan 12 by WD19

I used to think the average intelligence is measured by mean and not median, though moments like this, i can't see how a few high scorers could skew the figure with this many dumb fks about

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024