Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know it’s not fashionable to say, but Lambert isn’t the right man for this 17:07 - Jan 5 with 789 viewsMr_Ipswich

Get rid.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 17:07]
I know it’s not fashionable to say this but Lambert isn’t the right man for on 17:09 - Jan 5 with 748 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Yeah, Lets disrupt the club even more.

In fact, fcuk it, lets not bother turning up to any more games this season. Lets buy a load of L1 players and sell the rest and just play friendlies until next August.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I know it’s not fashionable to say, but Lambert isn’t the right man for this on 17:10 - Jan 5 with 725 viewsdavblue

You have to give him 2 years before you can make a judgement unless it’s a complete disaster which arguably isn’t his fault at this point.

I’m still to be convinced by him as I thought he has had his best days but he needs time.
I know it’s not fashionable to say, but Lambert isn’t the right man for this on 17:10 - Jan 5 with 709 viewshomer_123

An argument can easily be made about it being a shame he wasn't appointed in the summer.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I know it’s not fashionable to say this but Lambert isn’t the right man for on 17:15 - Jan 5 with 633 viewsMr_Ipswich

I know it’s not fashionable to say this but Lambert isn’t the right man for on 17:09 - Jan 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

Yeah, Lets disrupt the club even more.

In fact, fcuk it, lets not bother turning up to any more games this season. Lets buy a load of L1 players and sell the rest and just play friendlies until next August.

seriously, I know they’re not ever going to set the world on fire, but wtf does Lambert has them doing on the training ground all week.

It’s EVEN MORE of a shambles than Hurst...
I know it’s not fashionable to say this but Lambert isn’t the right man for on 17:19 - Jan 5 with 572 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I know it’s not fashionable to say this but Lambert isn’t the right man for on 17:15 - Jan 5 by Mr_Ipswich

seriously, I know they’re not ever going to set the world on fire, but wtf does Lambert has them doing on the training ground all week.

It’s EVEN MORE of a shambles than Hurst...

Clearly demonstrated by Lambert selling our best players and buying utter pony.

Oh, hang on....

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024