Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer window off to a cracking start then 03:08 - Dec 30 with 2011 viewsIllinoisblue

A Leicester reserve and an MLS reject. These are the days, aren’t they.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Transfer window off to a cracking start then on 03:17 - Dec 30 with 1989 viewsMrTown

Not a great start is it. They don’t really scream to me “saviours”

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Transfer window off to a cracking start then on 03:21 - Dec 30 with 1980 viewspointofblue

Though I have to wonder what else we expected - the division has become too rich for our blood and anyone who could help us out of this mess will either be starting matches for their parent club or be priced out of range.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Transfer window off to a cracking start then on 06:22 - Dec 30 with 1906 viewsBenters2

That’s our ambitious owner for you !

See Derby etc.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2018 6:26]
Transfer window off to a cracking start then on 08:56 - Dec 30 with 1746 viewsGuthrum

Firstly, have we definitely signed them?

Secondly, are they players we need, who can fit into the team and improve it?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Transfer window off to a cracking start then on 08:59 - Dec 30 with 1737 viewsBrixtonBlue

Oh good, we're doing that thing where we judge players before they're even in the building. Good stuff.

Were you one of the ones who slagged off Alan Lee before he arrived?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Transfer window off to a cracking start then on 09:02 - Dec 30 with 1719 viewsjas0999

Evans will be delighted though. Two very cheap additions and the possibility of cashing in on Knudsen. All sounds very familiar.
Transfer window off to a cracking start then on 09:30 - Dec 30 with 1620 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

Agree it’s not ideal, but what are our options? We can’t spend big, not that we would anyway and who would want to come here if they are getting games at better clubs. Let’s just hope they hit the ground running and have a purple patch for the remaining games, ala Freddie in his first season. Give them a chance, can it be any worse.
Transfer window off to a cracking start then on 09:35 - Dec 30 with 1598 viewsBrixtonBlue

Transfer window off to a cracking start then on 09:02 - Dec 30 by jas0999

Evans will be delighted though. Two very cheap additions and the possibility of cashing in on Knudsen. All sounds very familiar.

The window hasn't even started yet, let alone ended.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer window off to a cracking start then on 09:38 - Dec 30 with 1568 viewsBenters2

Transfer window off to a cracking start then on 09:35 - Dec 30 by BrixtonBlue

The window hasn't even started yet, let alone ended.

It will be Town linked with this player,it will be Town linked with that player,in the end it will a wet fart and a whack of the symbols... at least we tried..

Ipswich Town rinse and repeat!
Transfer window off to a cracking start then on 09:42 - Dec 30 with 1542 viewsPecker

If Lambert thinks they are good enough, then they will do for me.
Transfer window off to a cracking start then on 09:44 - Dec 30 with 1534 viewsBrixtonBlue

Transfer window off to a cracking start then on 09:38 - Dec 30 by Benters2

It will be Town linked with this player,it will be Town linked with that player,in the end it will a wet fart and a whack of the symbols... at least we tried..

Ipswich Town rinse and repeat!

Not this time. This is last chance saloon. Evans loses £7m of income if we drop, he'll be doing all he can to prevent that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024