Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s now completely fair to say..... 21:33 - Nov 28 with 2213 viewsNSL

We are the worst team in this division and deserve to go down. Sensible decisions need to be made in January to make sure we have a robust team suitable for life in league 1 and a rapid bounce back. Lambert isbthe man to lead. Marcus does now need to consider his position. Onwards and upwards!

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

It’s now completely fair to say..... on 21:37 - Nov 28 with 2138 viewschristiand

Yep, completely agree. ME won’t invest if we are certs for relegation so need to expect that.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

It’s now completely fair to say..... on 21:39 - Nov 28 with 2079 viewsOxford_Blue

It’s now completely fair to say..... on 21:37 - Nov 28 by christiand

Yep, completely agree. ME won’t invest if we are certs for relegation so need to expect that.

Why are we certs for relegation with 57 points to play for and 7 off safety?

I agree it doesn’t look good but there is still time especially with the Jan window coming. If Evans doesn’t buy players we are certs for going down.
It’s now completely fair to say..... on 21:40 - Nov 28 with 2029 viewschristiand

It’s now completely fair to say..... on 21:39 - Nov 28 by Oxford_Blue

I agree it doesn’t look good but there is still time especially with the Jan window coming. If Evans doesn’t buy players we are certs for going down.

26 x 3 = 78 points, but who am I kidding?!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

It’s now completely fair to say..... on 21:40 - Nov 28 with 2032 viewsdavblue

We’ve won 1 game in 18. We aren’t suddenly going to be a fantastic side we are down, we are out of our depth.
It’s now completely fair to say..... on 21:42 - Nov 28 with 1959 viewsOxford_Blue

It’s now completely fair to say..... on 21:40 - Nov 28 by christiand

26 x 3 = 78 points, but who am I kidding?!

Yes you’re right! Got confused with the premiership. About the only time that will happen as an Ipswich fan.
It’s now completely fair to say..... on 21:43 - Nov 28 with 1950 viewsDripFedFred

It’s now completely fair to say..... on 21:37 - Nov 28 by christiand

Looking at the league we need pretty much table topping form from here on in to survive if 50pts will cut it.
It’s now completely fair to say..... on 21:43 - Nov 28 with 1941 viewsBent_double

Apart from your maths being wrong, try looking back at this stage over the last 20 seasons, and see if ANY team with 11 points has not been relegated.

It's bad. Very, very, very bad.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

It’s now completely fair to say..... on 21:45 - Nov 28 with 1856 viewsIpswichKnight

I can’t seriously see us winning another game this season. We’ll probably get Man City in the cup as well.
Login to get fewer ads

It’s now completely fair to say..... on 21:45 - Nov 28 with 1819 viewsNSL

Because even the other completely dross have managed 4 wins this season. We have 1......

It’s now completely fair to say..... on 21:47 - Nov 28 with 1734 viewsFrimleyBlue

On current form we could be 10-12 points from safety come mid Jan. More by Feb... We've seen how hard Jan transfers are so it could be end of Jan before we see any players. That's even if Evans provides any money.

I'm sorry but I think we all need to accept relegation

Still support etc. But I think it's time to realise we are a league 1 side.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

It’s now completely fair to say..... on 21:47 - Nov 28 with 1733 viewspatrickswell

One can’t even get anguished about it - there’s the rest of the division and there’s us. We’re the Rotherham of 2016-17 with Lambert in the Kenny Jackett role.

They have no real belief in themselves and no quality. It is an utter shambles on and off the pitch. Lambert’s January purchases really need to be for next season because unless something really unexpected comes in December, I can only see the gap to 21st getting bigger than 6 points.
It’s now completely fair to say..... on 21:51 - Nov 28 with 1632 viewsgt81

It’s now completely fair to say..... on 21:40 - Nov 28 by davblue

We’ve won 1 game in 18. We aren’t suddenly going to be a fantastic side we are down, we are out of our depth.

1 in 19 if you count Exeter, couldn't even dispatch a League Two side.

Need to cut our losses and build for League One in January, as the wage bill will have to be slashed.
It’s now completely fair to say..... on 21:58 - Nov 28 with 1518 viewsBloomBlue

the issue will be when you're bottom on the Champ which quality players will actually come here in Jan
It’s now completely fair to say..... on 22:03 - Nov 28 with 1442 viewsNSL

It’s now completely fair to say..... on 21:58 - Nov 28 by BloomBlue

the issue will be when you're bottom on the Champ which quality players will actually come here in Jan

It’s completely simple. What team have ee seen this season that you thought are worse than us? I’m sorry but we are genuinely the worst team, as a unit and arguably player for player now. We are going down! Even Braintree and Exeter were better than us!

It’s now completely fair to say..... on 22:09 - Nov 28 with 1363 viewsgt81

It’s now completely fair to say..... on 21:43 - Nov 28 by Bent_double

Apart from your maths being wrong, try looking back at this stage over the last 20 seasons, and see if ANY team with 11 points has not been relegated.

It's bad. Very, very, very bad.

Brenner mentioned on the radio that nobody has stayed up with 11 points from 17, we're now 11 from 19 and probably on course for a record low.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024