Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What worries me 11:50 - Oct 21 with 364 viewshampstead_blue

PH seems to be unable to use a system which suits the players he has.
Also he persists in playing Donacien ahead of Jonas and Miles.

We ought be playing 442 with Jonas or Miles at LB, Sears and Jackson up top and GE wide.

His lack of vision is a big, big concern. Sticking with such a defensive and unbalanced line-up week after week is (the absolute) definition of madness.

What does he expect to change? Are they going to morph into the best Dutch 'total' footballers overnight?

Sorry but unless he can prove he has a vision and the ability to use the players in the best format for THEIR skills, rather than expecting them to be something they are clearly not, he has to go.

Warburton has always been my English manager of choice. I don't know enough about the Dutch chaps previously mentioned.

If we don't use the players to the best of their abilities, they will leave and we will fail.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024