Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bart or Gerks? 17:38 - Oct 7 with 1740 viewsVic

Just wondering if we still feel BART should return in goal given the way Gerkin has played since he came in?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Bart or Gerks? on 17:49 - Oct 7 with 1714 viewsCurrie10

Not all of us ever felt he should come back in.

Happy with Gerken at present doing well.
Bart or Gerks? on 18:01 - Oct 7 with 1680 viewsNo9

Bart or Gerks? on 17:49 - Oct 7 by Currie10

Not all of us ever felt he should come back in.

Happy with Gerken at present doing well.

Bart to be sold in the next TF window?
Bart or Gerks? on 18:41 - Oct 7 with 1620 viewsm14_blue

It's a difficult one.

I believe Bart is clearly the superior keeper but it's hard to drop Gerken on current form.
Bart or Gerks? on 18:46 - Oct 7 with 1613 viewsRozz

Bart or Gerks? on 18:41 - Oct 7 by m14_blue

It's a difficult one.

I believe Bart is clearly the superior keeper but it's hard to drop Gerken on current form.

I've got no problem with Gerken in the team at present, and think Bart has reacted well to periods out of the team in the past. He's gone through similar periods under MM and come back better than before - the competition is healthy IMO and Gerken has the better form currently.
Bart or Gerks? on 19:11 - Oct 7 with 1553 viewsFifeITFC

Bart or Gerks? on 18:01 - Oct 7 by No9

Because he's been dropped for being poor? Every club needs at least 2 keepers competing so I don't see an issue.

At the end of the day, we all want what's best for the club. At this moment in time, Gerks is in on merit and hasn't none enough to change that. Bart, as I'm sure he's aware, needs to sit, wait and be ready to jump in when roles reverse or injury hits.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Bart or Gerks? on 19:20 - Oct 7 with 1533 viewsCurrie10

Bart or Gerks? on 18:01 - Oct 7 by No9

Good question. Very, very good question that.
Bart or Gerks? on 21:36 - Oct 7 with 1332 viewsBasuco

Bart was the better keeper last season but Gerks has been much the better keeper this season, in my opinion, so I have to back PH in whomever he selects as the match day keeper.
Bart or Gerks? on 21:50 - Oct 7 with 1298 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I think Bart is the better keeper and have done for some considerable time. That said, Gerken deserves his place and should not be dropped until there is very good cause to do so. I have been impressed with Gerken so far.

It sends a signal out that if you lose your place in the team you have to earn it back. Bart wasn't dropped for one clanger but rather a period of poor form. He will be motivated to take his chance with both hands if he has had to wait for it.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024