Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
12:11 - Sep 29 with 2785 views_

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 12:13 - Sep 29 with 2202 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Blimey......bad day?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

on 12:15 - Sep 29 with 2194 views_

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 12:13 - Sep 29 by BanksterDebtSlave

Blimey......bad day?

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 12:24 - Sep 29 with 2167 viewspointofblue

on 12:15 - Sep 29 by _

So private that these senior pro's views are supposedly leaking all over the place. Purely unintentional, I'm sure.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

on 12:30 - Sep 29 with 2126 views_

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 12:24 - Sep 29 by pointofblue

So private that these senior pro's views are supposedly leaking all over the place. Purely unintentional, I'm sure.

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 12:33 - Sep 29 with 2118 viewsAce_High1

Really hope Bialkowski is back in the team soon. Just about the only quality player we have.
on 12:37 - Sep 29 with 2104 views_

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 12:33 - Sep 29 by Ace_High1

Really hope Bialkowski is back in the team soon. Just about the only quality player we have.

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 12:39 - Sep 29 with 2092 viewspointofblue

on 12:30 - Sep 29 by _

I fully believe there's tension behind the scenes - too many 'in the know' people have said as much - but I think I would be more worried if there wasn't considering the current situation. My concerns revolve more around how much of this is leaking to the outside world; how people inside the club seem desperate to paint this doom and gloom picture to all and sundry.

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 12:39 - Sep 29 with 2089 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

on 12:37 - Sep 29 by _

How is Gerken performing average or above a problem?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Login to get fewer ads

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 12:40 - Sep 29 with 2083 viewsBenters2

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 12:40 - Sep 29 with 2080 viewsLankHenners

on 12:15 - Sep 29 by _

Player says positive platitudes in media interview shocker.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

on 12:43 - Sep 29 with 2066 views_

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 12:39 - Sep 29 by BanksterDebtSlave

How is Gerken performing average or above a problem?

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 12:47 - Sep 29 with 2045 viewspointofblue

on 12:43 - Sep 29 by _

Gerken's is playing behind a new defence but, to date, hasn't made such a mess of it as Bart has.

ETA: I wouldn't have personally dropped Bart for the Norwich game but Gerken, so far, has made that particular decision look correct.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2018 12:48]

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 12:48 - Sep 29 with 2039 viewsBrixtonBlue

Why are you so ready to accept the bad stuff a player might say but dismiss and ridicule the good stuff one might say?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

on 12:51 - Sep 29 with 2024 views_

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 12:48 - Sep 29 by BrixtonBlue

Why are you so ready to accept the bad stuff a player might say but dismiss and ridicule the good stuff one might say?

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 13:01 - Sep 29 with 1982 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 12:51 - Sep 29 by _

What do you mean you're not?! You've quite clearly shown in this thread you believe the bad stuff not the good.

I'm not asking for specifics. If a player has said to you things are bad, why do you believe that but choose NOT to believe the player saying they're good?

Unless you have hard evidence (say a video of Doig putting fags out in players' eyes) then all we have are the words of these players. Yes Gerken might be saying what he's told/covering up for the boss. But equally a player mouthing off in private might be disgruntled for all manner of reasons.

Why should we believe one and not the other?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 13:04 - Sep 29 with 1969 viewsLankHenners

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 13:01 - Sep 29 by BrixtonBlue

What do you mean you're not?! You've quite clearly shown in this thread you believe the bad stuff not the good.

I'm not asking for specifics. If a player has said to you things are bad, why do you believe that but choose NOT to believe the player saying they're good?

Unless you have hard evidence (say a video of Doig putting fags out in players' eyes) then all we have are the words of these players. Yes Gerken might be saying what he's told/covering up for the boss. But equally a player mouthing off in private might be disgruntled for all manner of reasons.

Your naivety levels are off the scale if you take words a player says in an official interview as gospel.

on 13:06 - Sep 29 with 1959 views_

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 13:01 - Sep 29 by BrixtonBlue

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 13:10 - Sep 29 with 1939 viewsBrixtonBlue

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 13:04 - Sep 29 by LankHenners

Your naivety levels are off the scale if you take words a player says in an official interview as gospel.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying why should we believe one and not the other? Why believe the bad not the good? Gerken didn't need to go as overboard as he did. If it's as bad as some say he could just say "yeah it's fine, we're all positive and focused on getting that first win." He's said much more than that.

Does it ever occur to you that maybe, maybe, Gerken is telling the truth (as he sees it)?

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 13:14 - Sep 29 with 1928 viewsLankHenners

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 13:10 - Sep 29 by BrixtonBlue

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying why should we believe one and not the other? Why believe the bad not the good? Gerken didn't need to go as overboard as he did. If it's as bad as some say he could just say "yeah it's fine, we're all positive and focused on getting that first win." He's said much more than that.

Does it ever occur to you that maybe, maybe, Gerken is telling the truth (as he sees it)?

Gerken’s probably very happy and the spirit amongst the players is probably pretty good. Doesn’t mean there isn’t some unrest in the place and you won’t find that out from the official interviews.

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 13:15 - Sep 29 with 1917 viewschristiand

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 12:47 - Sep 29 by pointofblue

Gerken's is playing behind a new defence but, to date, hasn't made such a mess of it as Bart has.

ETA: I wouldn't have personally dropped Bart for the Norwich game but Gerken, so far, has made that particular decision look correct.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2018 12:48]

Exactly Point of Blue. Personally, I’d have given Bart the Norwich game, but Gerken hasn’t done much wrong in the games he has played. Nothing spectacular, but has done what has been asked of him, which is all you can ask. I do believe Bart is the superior keeper, but Bart isn’t undroppable if he is continually making mistakes, like anyone else on that pitch. For me, the keeper position is the most important you want someone that is playing consistently and exuding confidence. Unfortunately, Bart just wasn’t doing that regardless of how he has performed over the last couple of seasons.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2018 14:21]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 13:20 - Sep 29 with 1904 viewsBinner

I think you're being harsh, Libby. Gerken has been on the bench for years, understudy to our star player. Can't blame him for being upbeat when he has his moment in the sun.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

on 13:23 - Sep 29 with 1887 views_

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 13:20 - Sep 29 by Binner

I think you're being harsh, Libby. Gerken has been on the bench for years, understudy to our star player. Can't blame him for being upbeat when he has his moment in the sun.

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 13:24 - Sep 29 with 1880 viewsBrixtonBlue

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 13:20 - Sep 29 by Binner

You misspelt "up the bum" at the end there.

Sorry.

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 13:29 - Sep 29 with 1853 viewsBinner

on 13:23 - Sep 29 by _

Fair comment.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 13:58 - Sep 29 with 1740 viewsBogblue

Does any one know what colour kit Dean Gerken will wear today? on 12:39 - Sep 29 by pointofblue

I fully believe there's tension behind the scenes - too many 'in the know' people have said as much - but I think I would be more worried if there wasn't considering the current situation. My concerns revolve more around how much of this is leaking to the outside world; how people inside the club seem desperate to paint this doom and gloom picture to all and sundry.

how do we know they are in the know?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024