Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) 18:21 - Sep 28 with 6743 viewsCoco

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 18:30 - Sep 28 with 5035 viewsCurrie10

What's happened?
WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 19:24 - Sep 28 with 4773 viewsWestSussexBlue

Come on, spiller de beanz
WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 19:26 - Sep 28 with 4780 viewsCoco

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 18:30 - Sep 28 by Currie10

What's happened?

Just on radio Suffolk saying it how it is. Questioning a lot of the decisions and the quality of players and pretty much said we’re going down.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 19:26 - Sep 28 with 4745 viewsSeablu

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 19:26 - Sep 28 by Coco

Just on radio Suffolk saying it how it is. Questioning a lot of the decisions and the quality of players and pretty much said we’re going down.

I make him right.
WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 19:30 - Sep 28 with 4717 viewsPositivelyPortman

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 19:26 - Sep 28 by Coco

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 19:35 - Sep 28 with 4683 viewsCoco

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 19:30 - Sep 28 by PositivelyPortman

Did you listen? What did you make of it?

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 19:49 - Sep 28 with 4626 viewsCoco

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 19:35 - Sep 28 by Coco

Did you listen? What did you make of it?

From 2:10

https://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/play/p06k4s8m

on 19:59 - Sep 28 with 4553 views_

Login to get fewer ads

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 20:06 - Sep 28 with 4521 viewsCoco

on 19:59 - Sep 28 by _

I was quite shocked at how he spoke. Could read between the lines with a few of the comments.

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 20:07 - Sep 28 with 4508 viewsSuperfrans

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 19:49 - Sep 28 by Coco

From 2:10

https://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/play/p06k4s8m

Yes, that’s not a good listen, is it. Warky obviously v concerned.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 20:10 - Sep 28 with 4494 viewsSteve_M

I'm not sure there's too much to argue with their either. We've probably played three of the bottom eight and got one point.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

on 20:14 - Sep 28 with 4446 views_

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 20:10 - Sep 28 by Steve_M

I'm not sure there's too much to argue with their either. We've probably played three of the bottom eight and got one point.

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 20:32 - Sep 28 with 4364 viewsElderGrizzly

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 20:07 - Sep 28 by Superfrans

When you speak to him in the SBR Suite last season, he was disilusioned with MM too.

Things are confusing and poor right now and it doesn’t need a player of Warks ability to see that
WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 20:37 - Sep 28 with 4316 viewsSteve_M

on 20:14 - Sep 28 by _

No, i'm along way from giving up on the season but, agree, it is quite likely this season in a way I've only really thought in 2012-13 and, for a brief moment, in Spring 2010.

In the latter case, we lost badly to Peterborough mid-week but then won a hard-fought match at Hillsborough on the Saturday (Edwards long-range shot). Had we lost that too we looked in trouble.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

on 20:44 - Sep 28 with 4254 views_

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 20:37 - Sep 28 by Steve_M

No, i'm along way from giving up on the season but, agree, it is quite likely this season in a way I've only really thought in 2012-13 and, for a brief moment, in Spring 2010.

In the latter case, we lost badly to Peterborough mid-week but then won a hard-fought match at Hillsborough on the Saturday (Edwards long-range shot). Had we lost that too we looked in trouble.

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 20:51 - Sep 28 with 4198 viewsIllinoisblue

on 20:44 - Sep 28 by _

we are the joint lowest scorers with just 6 goals. Same as Rotherham although they have at least won 3 games. It's not just the lack of goals which is a huge concern, it's the lack of making chances which is a real, real problem. Celina alone won us points last season which we won't win this season. League 1 here we come barring an unlikely turnaround.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 21:33 - Sep 28 with 4006 viewschristiand

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 20:07 - Sep 28 by Superfrans

He’s only saying what a lot of us have said already. Honestly, if you don’t think or believe we are not in a relegation fight this season you really need to get your head tested. All the signs are there for all to see!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 21:36 - Sep 28 with 3967 viewsCoco

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 21:33 - Sep 28 by christiand

He’s only saying what a lot of us have said already. Honestly, if you don’t think or believe we are not in a relegation fight this season you really need to get your head tested. All the signs are there for all to see!!

Oh i know we’re in the poop it’s just that the legends are usually a bit more guarded in the media or try and give a positive spin to protect the club.

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 21:39 - Sep 28 with 3940 viewschristiand

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 21:36 - Sep 28 by Coco

Oh i know we’re in the poop it’s just that the legends are usually a bit more guarded in the media or try and give a positive spin to protect the club.

Think it shows Coco how concerned they are when they are expressing their views so honestly regarding the current situation. Like us all, there is plenty to be worried about.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 22:09 - Sep 28 with 3783 viewsSeablu

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 21:36 - Sep 28 by Coco

They can't dress this up as anything else though.
League 1 manager buys League 1 makeweights and it comes as a shock that we look League 1...and barely half way up that table if we were there now.
Still, we're all happy because we got rid of the previous devil incarnate...
WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 22:11 - Sep 28 with 3763 viewsBloomBlue

Was he drunk again?
on 22:18 - Sep 28 with 3736 views_

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 22:11 - Sep 28 by BloomBlue

Was he drunk again?

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 22:19 - Sep 28 with 3736 viewsHerbivore

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 20:10 - Sep 28 by Steve_M

Although we've clearly not picked up enough points, playing 3 of the probable bottom 8 in our first 9 games doesn't represent an especially easy start. A third of our games will be played against the bottom 8, so it's been a more or less representative start in terms of fixtures. We do need a win very soon though.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 22:38 - Sep 28 with 3648 viewsflimflam

on 22:18 - Sep 28 by _

Yep, live in same village and he always has time for my kids, even having a kick about with them sometimes up the park.

Lovely man,

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 22:45 - Sep 28 with 3600 viewsjeera

WOW John Wark very negative (n/t) on 22:11 - Sep 28 by BloomBlue

Was he drunk again?

Are you?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024