Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's interesting isn't it. 14:08 - Sep 17 with 721 viewshomer_123

We have Hurst who is chopping and changing personnel left right and centre coming under fire for doing so.

And under Mick fans used to go nuts as he was loyal and even after a number of poor games, he would persevere.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

It's interesting isn't it. on 15:39 - Sep 17 with 630 viewsGromheort

He'd be a lucky general if he got it right straight away. Perhaps the huff and puffers are fans of Napoleon? Nelson would have Norwich as his second team after all, straight after Kings Lynn
It's interesting isn't it. on 15:41 - Sep 17 with 628 viewsFrimleyBlue

Erm homer, I don't think Mick ever started with 0 wins in 7 at the start of the season, I think that pretty much covers why

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

It's interesting isn't it. on 15:45 - Sep 17 with 618 viewsGromheort

It's interesting isn't it. on 15:41 - Sep 17 by FrimleyBlue

Erm homer, I don't think Mick ever started with 0 wins in 7 at the start of the season, I think that pretty much covers why

The current manager could have kept what we had and tweaked with the loans. That would have reduced risk, except perhaps for the risk of long term oblivion...
It's interesting isn't it. on 16:08 - Sep 17 with 575 viewsCoco

ITS NOT BLACK AND WHITE! It’s not just MICK or THIS! Ffs.

“Ooooh aarrr yous wanted Mick gaarn noew ya moaning we aint gort a wins in severn”

Ffs.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024