Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can you watch the Derby game on sky go anyone know? Thanks (n/t) 13:29 - Aug 20 with 1611 viewsBlue_Dwarf

Can you watch the Derby game on sky go anyone know? Thanks (n/t) on 13:30 - Aug 20 with 1614 viewsJ2BLUE

Assume with the capital D you mean tomorrow's game. You can. Go to Sky football at 19:40 and press the red button.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Can you watch the Derby game on sky go anyone know? Thanks (n/t) on 13:34 - Aug 20 with 1586 viewslongtimefan

Can you watch the Derby game on sky go anyone know? Thanks (n/t) on 13:30 - Aug 20 by J2BLUE

Assume with the capital D you mean tomorrow's game. You can. Go to Sky football at 19:40 and press the red button.

I don’t believe there is the concept of Red button on Sky Go so I’m assuming probably not
Can you watch the Derby game on sky go anyone know? Thanks (n/t) on 13:47 - Aug 20 with 1546 viewstractorian

Try here:

https://www.nowtv.com/sky-sports-live/Football
Can you watch the Derby game on sky go anyone know? Thanks (n/t) on 14:15 - Aug 20 with 1486 viewsJ2BLUE

Can you watch the Derby game on sky go anyone know? Thanks (n/t) on 13:34 - Aug 20 by longtimefan

I don’t believe there is the concept of Red button on Sky Go so I’m assuming probably not

Apparently you'll be able to watch via the Sky Sports app so might be worth downloading that rather than relying on Sky Go.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Can you watch the Derby game on sky go anyone know? Thanks (n/t) on 14:35 - Aug 20 with 1429 viewslongtimefan

Can you watch the Derby game on sky go anyone know? Thanks (n/t) on 14:15 - Aug 20 by J2BLUE

Apparently you'll be able to watch via the Sky Sports app so might be worth downloading that rather than relying on Sky Go.

Thanks - downloaded ready for tomorrow
Can you watch the Derby game on sky go anyone know? Thanks (n/t) on 14:45 - Aug 20 with 1401 viewsskyblue23

Can you watch the Derby game on sky go anyone know? Thanks (n/t) on 14:15 - Aug 20 by J2BLUE

Any ideas how that will work? I've just had a look and can't find anything on the app to suggest that will be available? Would love it if it was though!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Can you watch the Derby game on sky go anyone know? Thanks (n/t) on 14:54 - Aug 20 with 1376 viewsskyblue23

iFollow is showing it for £10 according to the website. Not sure if this will be better coverage than the red button or not?

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024