Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil...any truth that we are in for Martin Ødegaard 20:50 - Aug 15 with 1893 viewshomer_123

Along with Villa, Derby and Stoke!?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Phil...any truth that we are in for Martin Ødegaard on 21:00 - Aug 15 with 1822 viewsWebbyWebster

Wages must be extortionate
Phil...any truth that we are in for Martin Ødegaard on 21:06 - Aug 15 with 1772 viewsKieran_Knows

Phil...any truth that we are in for Martin Ødegaard on 21:00 - Aug 15 by WebbyWebster

Wages must be extortionate

I saw yesterday he’s on 30k a week.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Phil...any truth that we are in for Martin Ødegaard on 21:08 - Aug 15 with 1753 viewshomer_123

Phil...any truth that we are in for Martin Ødegaard on 21:06 - Aug 15 by Kieran_Knows

I saw yesterday he’s on 30k a week.

Rumour has it Real happy to cover majority of wages.

Of course, rumour could be bull shi**ing.

Phil...any truth that we are in for Martin Ødegaard on 21:15 - Aug 15 with 1694 viewsSuperblue95

Odegaard ending up here on loan would be an even bigger fall from grace than when Gio ended up here
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 21:16]

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Phil...any truth that we are in for Martin Ødegaard on 21:16 - Aug 15 with 1679 viewsfooters

I wouldn't give it any regaard.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Phil...any truth that we are in for Martin Ødegaard on 21:18 - Aug 15 with 1643 viewshomer_123

Phil...any truth that we are in for Martin Ødegaard on 21:15 - Aug 15 by Superblue95

Odegaard ending up here on loan would be an even bigger fall from grace than when Gio ended up here
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 21:16]

Gio arriving was no fall from grace for him.

Phil...any truth that we are in for Martin Ødegaard on 21:30 - Aug 15 with 1569 viewsSuperblue95

Phil...any truth that we are in for Martin Ødegaard on 21:18 - Aug 15 by homer_123

Gio arriving was no fall from grace for him.

Considering where he had come from and the reputation he had, coupled with the fact that he wasn't overly young when he joined us, then I would say joining a mid table championship team on loan was probably a bit of a fall from grace.

I doubt he would have ever expected to play for us before he joined, if he had even heard of us.

Phil...any truth that we are in for Martin Ødegaard on 21:33 - Aug 15 with 1544 viewshomer_123

Phil...any truth that we are in for Martin Ødegaard on 21:30 - Aug 15 by Superblue95

Considering where he had come from and the reputation he had, coupled with the fact that he wasn't overly young when he joined us, then I would say joining a mid table championship team on loan was probably a bit of a fall from grace.

I doubt he would have ever expected to play for us before he joined, if he had even heard of us.

Really...he was 19 when he was with us!

Login to get fewer ads

Phil...any truth that we are in for Martin Ødegaard on 21:34 - Aug 15 with 1528 viewsSuperblue95

Phil...any truth that we are in for Martin Ødegaard on 21:33 - Aug 15 by homer_123

Was he? I thought he was older than that when he joined us tbh. If you're right then I stand corrected.

The years are passing too quickly

Phil...any truth that we are in for Martin Ødegaard on 21:37 - Aug 15 with 1504 viewshomer_123

Phil...any truth that we are in for Martin Ødegaard on 21:34 - Aug 15 by Superblue95

Was he? I thought he was older than that when he joined us tbh. If you're right then I stand corrected.

He's only 29 now!

Phil...any truth that we are in for Martin Ødegaard on 21:41 - Aug 15 with 1481 viewsSuperblue95

Phil...any truth that we are in for Martin Ødegaard on 21:37 - Aug 15 by homer_123

He's only 29 now!

Genuinely thought he was about 33 now. Maybe I should just call it a night...

Phil...any truth that we are in for Martin Ødegaard on 21:42 - Aug 15 with 1472 viewshomer_123

Phil...any truth that we are in for Martin Ødegaard on 21:41 - Aug 15 by Superblue95

Genuinely thought he was about 33 now. Maybe I should just call it a night...

😜

Phil...any truth that we are in for Martin Ødegaard on 09:48 - Aug 16 with 1091 viewsGuthrum

Phil...any truth that we are in for Martin Ødegaard on 21:34 - Aug 15 by Superblue95

TBF, he didn't look like (or play like) a 19-year-old at the time.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Phil...any truth that we are in for Martin Ødegaard on 09:53 - Aug 16 with 1079 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Phil...any truth that we are in for Martin Ødegaard on 21:33 - Aug 15 by homer_123

Still a huge fall from grace given that he’d made 20+ appearances for Barcelona and scored a hat trick for them, and had been signed by Spurs as one of the top prospects in world football

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024