Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have to blame hurst for that defeat 17:06 - Aug 11 with 1213 viewsbenfleetblue

Everyone moaned about mick settling for draws in games we should have won and hurst did exactly the same thing , I doubt we will play a worse championship side this season than Rotherham and they were there to be slapped today , instead of taking Harrison off for Jackson with half an hour to go why on earth did skuse not come off for Jackson and have two strikers and really try to win the game , Chalobah had the defensive side of midfield covered so we wouldn’t have missed skuse , Harrison was totally isolated for most of the game feeding off scraps !

We got what We deserved today for showing little ambition !
I have to blame hurst for that defeat on 17:13 - Aug 11 with 1017 viewsjjblue84

It sounds like another manager who doesn’t understand that there’s three points for a win...
I have to blame hurst for that defeat on 17:25 - Aug 11 with 927 viewsJoHnNnY

At least he used the subs - the ref was at fault for the reason we lost that match.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 17:26]

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

I have to blame hurst for that defeat on 17:26 - Aug 11 with 917 viewsmeekreech

Shrewsbury supporters said Hurst had a tendency to shut up shop so as not to lose . Somehow we have obtained another manager who signs mates but this one has mates of little experience of the needs of the level they are now at . We are looking at a troublesome season !

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

I have to blame hurst for that defeat on 17:31 - Aug 11 with 877 viewsbenfleetblue

I have to blame hurst for that defeat on 17:25 - Aug 11 by JoHnNnY

At least he used the subs - the ref was at fault for the reason we lost that match.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 17:26]

I agree it wasn’t a free kick that led to their goal and our penalty shout looked ok but one up front against a woeful side for the whole game is hursts fault and showing no bravery to win the game is also his fault ! I hope he learns from this and in future when there is a clear opportunity to go for a win by being more adventurous that he takes it !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024