Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excuse me Philbo Baggins... 14:08 - Aug 8 with 2046 viewsSpruceMoose

If we sign Jackson, is it the TWTD understanding that that will be it on the signing front? Or should we expect more?!

This must be what supporting Manchester City feels like, Evans be making it rain*

*recouped money.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Excuse me Philbo Baggins... on 14:14 - Aug 8 with 1985 viewsPhilTWTD

Possible, things are being discussed both in and out but don't think anything else is currently close. Things can change quickly this time of year, of course. There is the Windass thing but not sure whether that will be pursued given Jackson seems all but certain to sign.

There is the provision for loans until the end of the month, of course, and those deals can be turned into permanent switches in January as a matter of course if clubs want to do the deal that way.
Excuse me Philbo Baggins... on 14:15 - Aug 8 with 1926 viewsfooters

Excuse me Philbo Baggins... on 14:14 - Aug 8 by PhilTWTD

Possible, things are being discussed both in and out but don't think anything else is currently close. Things can change quickly this time of year, of course. There is the Windass thing but not sure whether that will be pursued given Jackson seems all but certain to sign.

There is the provision for loans until the end of the month, of course, and those deals can be turned into permanent switches in January as a matter of course if clubs want to do the deal that way.

For the sake of your fingers I hope for not too many more. "Phil Ham retires due to carpal tunnel syndrome following Town's hectic 2018/19 summer transfer window."

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Excuse me Philbo Baggins... on 14:16 - Aug 8 with 1905 viewsm14_blue

Tilt definitely off then?
Excuse me Philbo Baggins... on 14:18 - Aug 8 with 1863 viewsSpruceMoose

Thanks Phil, we all appreciate your diligent and dedicated leading us on at this time of year.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Excuse me Philbo Baggins... on 14:22 - Aug 8 with 1827 viewsPhilTWTD

Excuse me Philbo Baggins... on 14:16 - Aug 8 by m14_blue

Tilt definitely off then?

Doesn't seem to be making any progress. I assume there comes a point when they'll just move on to something else.
Excuse me Philbo Baggins... on 14:22 - Aug 8 with 1804 viewsSpruceMoose

Excuse me Philbo Baggins... on 14:22 - Aug 8 by PhilTWTD

Doesn't seem to be making any progress. I assume there comes a point when they'll just move on to something else.

Finally, time for Mark Fish to return.

Excuse me Philbo Baggins... on 14:24 - Aug 8 with 1776 viewsgeg1992

Really hope we will be looking at a new defender still, as feel we're light there.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Excuse me Philbo Baggins... on 14:33 - Aug 8 with 1691 viewsm14_blue

Excuse me Philbo Baggins... on 14:22 - Aug 8 by PhilTWTD

Cheers.

Yes, patience must be running out
Login to get fewer ads

Excuse me Philbo Baggins... on 14:36 - Aug 8 with 1662 viewsITFCBlues

What about Declan John? Could mean that Knudsen is off perhaps?

Seems odd that we apparently made the Windass bid last night and that’s possibly going cold due to Jackson signing?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Excuse me Philbo Baggins... on 14:44 - Aug 8 with 1593 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Excuse me Philbo Baggins... on 14:22 - Aug 8 by SpruceMoose

Finally, time for Mark Fish to return.

Nah - for him, football's not even a game of two halves!

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Excuse me Philbo Baggins... on 14:49 - Aug 8 with 1544 viewsportmanking

I thought that your article earlier this morning stated that the bid sizes suggested we wanted to sign Jackson AND Windass? Has this changed since?
Excuse me Philbo Baggins... on 15:26 - Aug 8 with 1419 viewsPhilTWTD

Excuse me Philbo Baggins... on 14:49 - Aug 8 by portmanking

I thought that your article earlier this morning stated that the bid sizes suggested we wanted to sign Jackson AND Windass? Has this changed since?

I think it's more affordable given the prices now quoted but I'm still not entirely convinced we'd want both of them, although that might change if Garner moves on, of course.

Was suggested to me yesterday Windass was a contingency if Jackson didn't happen - although not really the same player - but not definitively. Think that probably will prove to be the case though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024