Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To a certain poster with a lovely stream 15:41 - Aug 3 with 1480 viewsSpruceMoose

Hello, you know who you are, you wonderful mystery man.

Just checking, might you be making other town fans aware of the babbling brook which we were able to sit beside last season and watch the Town games? You know the one I mean, the one where I had to download a little software, and with a gate code was able to frolic in the meadow where the reliable and beautiful stream does flow...

In other unrelated news, have i imagined it or has the price for iFollow gone up? Ballsy move seeing as their platform was dogdoo last year.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

To a certain poster with a lovely stream on 15:48 - Aug 3 with 1436 viewshorsehollerer

I went for the subscription this time. Still 140.
Realized I spent nearly 300 last season on match day passes. Ouch.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

To a certain poster with a lovely stream on 15:50 - Aug 3 with 1412 viewsBurwell_Blue

£3 per match, whats with the cloak and dagger stuff?
To a certain poster with a lovely stream on 15:50 - Aug 3 with 1406 viewsSpruceMoose

To a certain poster with a lovely stream on 15:48 - Aug 3 by horsehollerer

I went for the subscription this time. Still 140.
Realized I spent nearly 300 last season on match day passes. Ouch.

How did you find the reliability of the service? Wasn't sure whether to rain hell down on Optimum, iFollow or ITFC but it was so frustrating. Too often it just wouldn't work. If I thought it was going to work well each week then I'd consider $140 a bargain.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

To a certain poster with a lovely stream on 15:53 - Aug 3 with 1382 viewsSpruceMoose

To a certain poster with a lovely stream on 15:50 - Aug 3 by Burwell_Blue

£3 per match, whats with the cloak and dagger stuff?

So often it didn't fooking work though!. 3 quid to stare at a blank screen? 3 quid to not even find the match listed? 3 quid to have it suddenly cut out in the 65th minute? They can suck my fat one.

I'd rather watch a free and reliable babbling brook. Which is a shame. As I have no issue paying if it worked.

I blame all those people in the UK using the service behind proxy servers dragging it down and ruining it for us overseas fans I reckon...

[Post edited 3 Aug 2018 15:54]

To a certain poster with a lovely stream on 15:55 - Aug 3 with 1365 viewsFenoit

I'd be keen to join. If anyone knows how a PM would be appreciated
To a certain poster with a lovely stream on 15:56 - Aug 3 with 1360 viewsSpruceMoose

To a certain poster with a lovely stream on 15:55 - Aug 3 by Fenoit

I'd be keen to join. If anyone knows how a PM would be appreciated

I can't actually help as I can't remember the name of the poster who hooked me up with my aquatic dream!

To a certain poster with a lovely stream on 16:00 - Aug 3 with 1334 viewsBluebell

To a certain poster with a lovely stream on 15:50 - Aug 3 by SpruceMoose

How did you find the reliability of the service? Wasn't sure whether to rain hell down on Optimum, iFollow or ITFC but it was so frustrating. Too often it just wouldn't work. If I thought it was going to work well each week then I'd consider $140 a bargain.

I used to have the iFollow commentary for the away games we missed.

That was absolute rubbish, breaking up all the time and about 2 minutes afterthe actual game. People on here were reporting a goal when I was listening to someone being treated for an injury. Cost me £40 for a season and I only ever missed about 6 games. Complete and utter waste of money.
To a certain poster with a lovely stream on 16:03 - Aug 3 with 1310 viewsBluefish

Poster with the lovely stream, is this a rude euphemism towards bluebell?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

To a certain poster with a lovely stream on 16:15 - Aug 3 with 1266 viewshorsehollerer

To a certain poster with a lovely stream on 15:50 - Aug 3 by SpruceMoose

There were only a couple of games early in the season whee there were problems. All the others have been fine. Fine, as in... one sh1tty camera operated by some steward or other's 4 year old nephew. Fine.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

To a certain poster with a lovely stream on 16:42 - Aug 3 with 1171 viewsfactual_blue

To a certain poster with a lovely stream on 15:56 - Aug 3 by SpruceMoose

I can't actually help as I can't remember the name of the poster who hooked me up with my aquatic dream!

MarkTWTD?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024