Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question for Phillers 22:52 - Aug 2 with 1593 viewsBluefish

Have you asked the club if there has been a shift in the way we deal with agents? We've tried to stay away lately but I wonder if hursty has convinced Evansy that they are now a necessary evil. We seem to be front of the queue for some up and coming players and I would think that needs agents onside

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Question for Phillers on 22:54 - Aug 2 with 1566 viewswkj

Probably why we've been texting offers, to save on the phone bill as we have been paying more on agent fees

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Question for Phillers on 22:59 - Aug 2 with 1531 viewsBluefish

Question for Phillers on 22:54 - Aug 2 by wkj

Probably why we've been texting offers, to save on the phone bill as we have been paying more on agent fees

Need to make sure they don't include too many emojis you get charged for mms

Just the one snake emoji will do 🐍

Question for Phillers on 23:18 - Aug 2 with 1476 viewsPhilTWTD

Don't think you can stay away from them, only way to deal with players. Don't think there's any difference under the new management to how it was under the old regime.
Question for Phillers on 23:23 - Aug 2 with 1445 viewsBluefish

Question for Phillers on 23:18 - Aug 2 by PhilTWTD

Don't think you can stay away from them, only way to deal with players. Don't think there's any difference under the new management to how it was under the old regime.

Did we not openly try and minimise dealing and fees before though? Our fees were always low and not just because of free transfers as they can have big agent fees

Question for Phillers on 23:29 - Aug 2 with 1415 viewsPhilTWTD

Question for Phillers on 23:23 - Aug 2 by Bluefish

Did we not openly try and minimise dealing and fees before though? Our fees were always low and not just because of free transfers as they can have big agent fees

I think they said something along those lines at some point but I can't really see how you can avoid dealing with players through their agents and Mick and Dave Bowman were always chatting to agents.
Question for Phillers on 23:31 - Aug 2 with 1405 viewsjeera

Question for Phillers on 23:29 - Aug 2 by PhilTWTD

I think they said something along those lines at some point but I can't really see how you can avoid dealing with players through their agents and Mick and Dave Bowman were always chatting to agents.

Some mention of a cap on agents' fees?

It's not the best time of day for an in-depth chat tbf and I suppose even you has to get a few hours here and there.

Big day coming up? Are we expecting news all round?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Question for Phillers on 23:34 - Aug 2 with 1381 viewsPhilTWTD

Question for Phillers on 23:31 - Aug 2 by jeera

Some mention of a cap on agents' fees?

It's not the best time of day for an in-depth chat tbf and I suppose even you has to get a few hours here and there.

Big day coming up? Are we expecting news all round?

Looks like one in maybe more.
Question for Phillers on 23:42 - Aug 2 with 1342 viewsCoastalblue

Question for Phillers on 23:34 - Aug 2 by PhilTWTD

Looks like one in maybe more.

Must be fun for you? We've had so many windows over the last few years when it feels like next to nothing has happened, and any late deals have been out of the door.

Does it feel much different around the club?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Login to get fewer ads

Question for Phillers on 23:44 - Aug 2 with 1325 viewswkj

Question for Phillers on 23:42 - Aug 2 by Coastalblue

Must be fun for you? We've had so many windows over the last few years when it feels like next to nothing has happened, and any late deals have been out of the door.

I bet Phil is sweating buckets about transfer deadline day and the prospect of not getting to put out the old faithful "Town expecting quiet transfer day" news story

Crybaby

Question for Phillers on 23:48 - Aug 2 with 1311 viewsPhilTWTD

Question for Phillers on 23:42 - Aug 2 by Coastalblue

The press conference atmosphere was different obviously, but not really spent enough time around the club since the change to judge. A lot will be the same, of course. Most of the wider staff haven't changed.

I don't think we've had too many really quiet windows, but this one has been busiest in a while, I think because its been truncated somewhat due to the deadline move. Bit too busy to be honest, not time to chase up everything.
Question for Phillers on 23:50 - Aug 2 with 1292 viewswkj

Question for Phillers on 23:48 - Aug 2 by PhilTWTD

The press conference atmosphere was different obviously, but not really spent enough time around the club since the change to judge. A lot will be the same, of course. Most of the wider staff haven't changed.

I don't think we've had too many really quiet windows, but this one has been busiest in a while, I think because its been truncated somewhat due to the deadline move. Bit too busy to be honest, not time to chase up everything.

Do you have a kind of boss at PR? Like i guess a press liason officer of sort who briefs you before news events and stuff? I would be particularly interested to see a day in the life of Phil ham vlog
[Post edited 2 Aug 2018 23:51]

Crybaby

Question for Phillers on 07:45 - Aug 3 with 966 viewsKeno

Question for Phillers on 23:48 - Aug 2 by PhilTWTD

"Most of the wider staff"

Has obesity become an issue at the club?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024