Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So I was in the cinema opposite after the game tonight 00:14 - Jul 25 with 1034 viewsWarkystache

Just chilling, sneaked in to see the last 20 mins of Mamma Mia (it was sh*t by the way, no felching or popshots) for free, when who do I see but Marcus and his kids. One of 'em's got a lazy eye. And two tramlines shaved in his eyebrows. I never knew Marcus had "Spurs" tattooed on his right forearm.

So I nips up for a quiet word, like, and Marcus pretends he don't know anything about Waggy. Fair enough, I think. He wouldn't admit it to a fan he's just met. He just looked blank at me and slurped his Coke. Later he said "Dunno 'oo yer are geez but don' go fritenin' me kids agen like tha', geddit?" He soon drops that posh get up when you press him.

Anyway, it's six million and three Derby players, their big screen stadium telly, a dog, two hundred Lamberts and that statue of Brian Clough (can be made to look like Roger Osborne with the addition of a bit of modelling clay). We're having ten players for that, three from Grimsby, three from Shrewsbury and four from the top, please Rachel.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

So I was in the cinema opposite after the game tonight on 07:58 - Jul 25 with 763 viewsColin_Viljoen

Take it your bored tonight lol
So I was in the cinema opposite after the game tonight on 08:49 - Jul 25 with 667 viewsallezlesbleus

So I was in the cinema opposite after the game tonight on 07:58 - Jul 25 by Colin_Viljoen

Take it your bored tonight lol

Tel slipped something in his drink.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024