Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A long season ahead 11:04 - Jul 22 with 762 viewsWestover

It could be a long season I like most wanted a change but my idea would been to keep Webster and try to get Carter Vickers on loan again then for PH to bring just couple of div1 players in and some with experience, if Waggy goes and to many lower league players arrive I can see us being in trouble.
PH knows the lower division's but what percentage of players that move up make the grade?.
I wanted to have a good bet on Town finishing in the top half but not anymore, the manager must be given time and backing and let's hope it all works out.🚜
A long season ahead on 11:12 - Jul 22 with 719 viewschristiand

Tilt, I believe, has the quality to move up and thrive. A footballing defender who has pace that is exactly what we need alongside Chambers. Just wish ME would pull his finger out and get the deal done instead of penny pinching over the fee - pay what he is worth!! Whose to say CCV isn't another option that is being pursued? Think you have to be realistic in your expectations, PH is trying to build something here this idea that we are going to be top 10 is pie in the sky at the moment. Accept what we are currently, anything else will be a bonus!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

A long season ahead on 11:15 - Jul 22 with 699 viewsgroovyASH

A long season ahead on 11:12 - Jul 22 by christiand

Tilt, I believe, has the quality to move up and thrive. A footballing defender who has pace that is exactly what we need alongside Chambers. Just wish ME would pull his finger out and get the deal done instead of penny pinching over the fee - pay what he is worth!! Whose to say CCV isn't another option that is being pursued? Think you have to be realistic in your expectations, PH is trying to build something here this idea that we are going to be top 10 is pie in the sky at the moment. Accept what we are currently, anything else will be a bonus!

I live outside of Blackpool and he is very well regarded by fans and the local media, Tilt would be a good signing.

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

A long season ahead on 11:16 - Jul 22 with 691 viewsPositivelyPortman

Mings, Webster and Cresswell all made the leap.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

A long season ahead on 11:18 - Jul 22 with 677 viewsWestover

A long season ahead on 11:12 - Jul 22 by christiand

I agree Tilt looks like he would be good enough I'm also pleased with the Edwards signing but although it's to early to say Roberts seems no better than Rowe.
A long season ahead on 11:21 - Jul 22 with 648 viewsfabian_illness

I honestly don’t believe that the gap between championship, league 1 and league 2 is as big as everyone thinks.
If you cherry pick the best of L1 & L2 you can make a very capable championship side.
A long season ahead on 11:22 - Jul 22 with 636 viewschristiand

A long season ahead on 11:18 - Jul 22 by Westover

I agree Tilt looks like he would be good enough I'm also pleased with the Edwards signing but although it's to early to say Roberts seems no better than Rowe.

I still believe Rowe could do a job for us, if he gets fit and is given the opportunity.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2018 17:20]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024