Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone london based know if the shard is being done up 11:31 - Jul 9 with 1536 viewsFrimleyBlue

Pictures of 'fans' on ambulances, but shard looks like it's being built in the backround....

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Anyone london based know if the shard is being done up on 11:36 - Jul 9 with 1511 viewsSteve_M

Not the Shard but there's all sorts of work going on around London Bridge.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone london based know if the shard is being done up on 11:40 - Jul 9 with 1500 viewsBlueinBrum

I can see currently it from desk, looking southwards across the river, and I can see those refd cranes that are in the backdrop of the photo.
I don't think they are working on the Shard itself but something just to the west of it.
Anyone london based know if the shard is being done up on 12:05 - Jul 9 with 1435 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Anyone london based know if the shard is being done up on 11:40 - Jul 9 by BlueinBrum

I can see currently it from desk, looking southwards across the river, and I can see those refd cranes that are in the backdrop of the photo.
I don't think they are working on the Shard itself but something just to the west of it.

Get back to work!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Anyone london based know if the shard is being done up on 12:53 - Jul 9 with 1332 viewsJackSted

I used to work in the big glass building next to the Shard and those cranes are because they knocked down a section of buildings/shops around year ago and are currently building apartments there

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Anyone london based know if the shard is being done up on 12:55 - Jul 9 with 1320 viewsDanFord

I was at The Shard for a business meeting about a month ago. Some scaffolding around the bottom by the escalators and also some work going on across the road at the Hospital there too. So if you're trying to decide if these pictures are recent or not, they may well be. Definitely noted scaffolding towards the bottom of the building and plenty of cranes and stuff as well in the surrounding area.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2018 12:57]

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Anyone london based know if the shard is being done up on 12:56 - Jul 9 with 1316 viewsBlueStreak

I bl00dy hope not as we arrange the insurance for it and know nothing about it (as usual).
Anyone london based know if the shard is being done up on 13:17 - Jul 9 with 1261 viewsTJS

I went up the shard a couple of months ago - stunning views across London particularly if you know what you are looking at - which didn't seem to be anyone else up there at the time.
Way better if you've got some binoculars as well.
The hard sell trying to get you to buy a picture of yourself inside on the ground floor in front of a screen showing the view from the top is a bit silly though,
Anyone london based know if the shard is being done up on 13:20 - Jul 9 with 1245 viewsDanFord

Anyone london based know if the shard is being done up on 13:17 - Jul 9 by TJS

I went up the shard a couple of months ago - stunning views across London particularly if you know what you are looking at - which didn't seem to be anyone else up there at the time.
Way better if you've got some binoculars as well.
The hard sell trying to get you to buy a picture of yourself inside on the ground floor in front of a screen showing the view from the top is a bit silly though,

It's quite weird to get into a lift of a building that has about 100 floors and only see three buttons. Something like G, 40th and 60th floors only.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone london based know if the shard is being done up on 13:21 - Jul 9 with 1244 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Anyone london based know if the shard is being done up on 12:55 - Jul 9 by DanFord

I was at The Shard for a business meeting about a month ago. Some scaffolding around the bottom by the escalators and also some work going on across the road at the Hospital there too. So if you're trying to decide if these pictures are recent or not, they may well be. Definitely noted scaffolding towards the bottom of the building and plenty of cranes and stuff as well in the surrounding area.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2018 12:57]

A 'Business meeting' as opposed to a 'leisure meeting'?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Anyone london based know if the shard is being done up on 13:22 - Jul 9 with 1237 viewsDanFord

Anyone london based know if the shard is being done up on 13:21 - Jul 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

A 'Business meeting' as opposed to a 'leisure meeting'?

They have offices there, which was the reason I was there, but they also seem to have restaurants, leisure facilities and a swimming pool as well. So I would imagine people do meet for non business purposes there too, presumable to eat, work out or swim.

Anyone london based know if the shard is being done up on 13:24 - Jul 9 with 1219 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Anyone london based know if the shard is being done up on 13:22 - Jul 9 by DanFord

They have offices there, which was the reason I was there, but they also seem to have restaurants, leisure facilities and a swimming pool as well. So I would imagine people do meet for non business purposes there too, presumable to eat, work out or swim.

A 'meeting' would suffice. ;-)

Anyone london based know if the shard is being done up on 13:57 - Jul 9 with 1151 viewsDanFord

Anyone london based know if the shard is being done up on 13:24 - Jul 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

A 'meeting' would suffice. ;-)

In hindsight yes I can see that now! Haha

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024