Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England flags. Interesting, well it was to me anyway. Driving north up the A140 17:29 - Jul 5 with 991 viewsLord_Lucan

to Sh1tesville yesterday I only saw one prominent St Georges Cross............. and that was flying from the Lithuanian run Stonham Magpie.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

England flags. Interesting, well it was to me anyway. Driving north up the A140 on 19:16 - Jul 5 with 826 viewsGeoffSentence

Several of them up in my road, plus 1 Polish and 1 Portugese.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

England flags. Interesting, well it was to me anyway. Driving north up the A140 on 19:49 - Jul 5 with 779 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

...........and that one is flying alongside the Colombian flag.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

England flags. Interesting, well it was to me anyway. Driving north up the A140 on 20:02 - Jul 5 with 746 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I’ve hung one up outside my bedroom balcony for the last few weeks

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

England flags. Interesting, well it was to me anyway. Driving north up the A140 on 20:17 - Jul 5 with 718 viewsLord_Lucan

England flags. Interesting, well it was to me anyway. Driving north up the A140 on 19:49 - Jul 5 by StochesStotasBlewe

...........and that one is flying alongside the Colombian flag.

I did spot another flag briefly but didn’t clock what it was as I was sending a text at the time.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024