Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am listening to the Words of Madonnas' Hanky Panky 14:16 - Jun 29 with 956 viewsKeno

to the tune of Teddy Bears picnic (sung by Tim Brooke Taylor)

Some of the more discerning among you may know what I have an on radio player

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I am listening to the Words of Madonnas' Hanky Panky on 14:20 - Jun 29 with 947 viewsIP12

You should soon have a communication from 'Mrs Trellis' of North Wales....."Dear Mr Benters".
I am listening to the Words of Madonnas' Hanky Panky on 14:25 - Jun 29 with 935 viewsKeno

I am listening to the Words of Madonnas' Hanky Panky on 14:20 - Jun 29 by IP12

You should soon have a communication from 'Mrs Trellis' of North Wales....."Dear Mr Benters".

Im waiting for Samantha.

She has gone to the butchers to pick up something for tea. I suggested lamb chops but she said she fancies some pork in cider
[Post edited 29 Jun 2018 14:26]

I am listening to the Words of Madonnas' Hanky Panky on 17:03 - Jun 29 with 872 viewsNo9

I am listening to the Words of Madonnas' Hanky Panky on 14:25 - Jun 29 by Keno

Im waiting for Samantha.

She has gone to the butchers to pick up something for tea. I suggested lamb chops but she said she fancies some pork in cider
[Post edited 29 Jun 2018 14:26]

Something local for local people?
I am listening to the Words of Madonnas' Hanky Panky on 17:30 - Jun 29 with 854 viewsBinner

Who can forget the look on Una Stubbs's face as Lionel Blair tried to pull off Twelve Angry Men in under two minutes...

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

I am listening to the Words of Madonnas' Hanky Panky on 17:41 - Jun 29 with 841 viewshoppy

I am listening to the Words of Madonnas' Hanky Panky on 17:30 - Jun 29 by Binner

Who can forget the look on Una Stubbs's face as Lionel Blair tried to pull off Twelve Angry Men in under two minutes...

Why did twelve angry men have Lionel Blair pulling them off? I would imagine Una had a shocked look on her face?
[Post edited 29 Jun 2018 17:45]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I am listening to the Words of Madonnas' Hanky Panky on 18:23 - Jun 29 with 826 viewsKeno

I am listening to the Words of Madonnas' Hanky Panky on 17:30 - Jun 29 by Binner

Or the look of horror as she watched him out sailing his dingy with those two cheeky northern lads off the tele when the boat started to take on water. Ant was able to swim away but Lionel went both with both hands on deck

I am listening to the Words of Madonnas' Hanky Panky on 18:30 - Jun 29 with 818 viewsHARRY10

The ever dry 'Humph'

" I see celebrity chef Anthony Worrel-Thompson has a new range of sausages out .... with his photo on the front

underneath it says prick with fork
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024