Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good set of games today for my money 11:26 - Jun 23 with 621 viewsMullet

Quite looking forward to them all. That said Belgium were an odd watch, absolute class goals but not the exciting spectacle that Mexico were.

I also teach a half German lad who was giving it the biggun before the 1st match, so hopefully they will go the way of the Argentines! He was very quiet after their last game.

That said, I did expect last night's game to be a bit dull and it was cracking wasn't it?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Good set of games today for my money on 12:08 - Jun 23 with 578 viewschristiand

Me to Mullet!! Belgium have some terrific individuals, but just not a team for me. If they are in games, they have the quality to produce individual brilliance. Can they win the World Cup? On paper, they should but in practical terms they remind me of Dutch sides of the past and implode when things go against them. The Tunisian match will certainly be an intriguing watch. It will be interesting to see if Mexico can repeat their performance against Germany, if so they could definately be a side to keep your eye on. Germany will pull it all together and do what they do best, get results when they need them.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2018 12:08]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024