Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When I click on the forum button, this site quite often redirects to ebay 10:50 - Jun 11 with 1436 viewsBrixtonBlue

Is this your sneaky way of getting us to click ads, Phil?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

When I click on the forum button, this site quite often redirects to ebay on 10:53 - Jun 11 with 1428 viewsSouperJim

Same, also to some stage production of Aladdin. I've been trying to screenshot the URL which briefly pops up before the redirection happens for about a week. It begins something like "fo-static".

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

When I click on the forum button, this site quite often redirects to ebay on 11:04 - Jun 11 with 1404 viewsWeirdFishes

When I click on the forum button, this site quite often redirects to ebay on 10:53 - Jun 11 by SouperJim

Same, also to some stage production of Aladdin. I've been trying to screenshot the URL which briefly pops up before the redirection happens for about a week. It begins something like "fo-static".

I get that too.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

When I click on the forum button, this site quite often redirects to ebay on 11:08 - Jun 11 with 1399 viewsDanTheMan

I've had the same, but only on mobile.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

When I click on the forum button, this site quite often redirects to ebay on 11:17 - Jun 11 with 1382 viewsgiant_stow

When I click on the forum button, this site quite often redirects to ebay on 11:08 - Jun 11 by DanTheMan

I've had the same, but only on mobile.

Same here on the mobile, but only the android. My redirects are to west end shows (wouldn't dream of seeing one) or William Morris style wall tiles (which I've googled recently) in case any of that detail helps track the culprit ad network down

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

When I click on the forum button, this site quite often redirects to ebay on 11:22 - Jun 11 with 1367 viewsGavTWTD

I've not seen this myself, but have seen it mentioned before. I'll keep my eyes open. If it only happens on a mobile I'll find it hard to trace the problem if I'm being honest.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

When I click on the forum button, this site quite often redirects to ebay on 11:41 - Jun 11 with 1336 viewsGeoffSentence

When I click on the forum button, this site quite often redirects to ebay on 11:22 - Jun 11 by GavTWTD

I've not seen this myself, but have seen it mentioned before. I'll keep my eyes open. If it only happens on a mobile I'll find it hard to trace the problem if I'm being honest.

Here's a little trick that I have learnt over the years, you could reproduce the problem y replicating the circumstances in which it happens, In this case by using a mobile device yourself.

You are welcome.

Don't you dare multi down arrow me. Don't you dare. I'll tell Mark.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

When I click on the forum button, this site quite often redirects to ebay on 11:49 - Jun 11 with 1317 viewsVic

I just got forwarded straight to gooutdoors. Similar has happened on a few other occasions - but not to the same site.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

When I click on the forum button, this site quite often redirects to ebay on 12:19 - Jun 11 with 1281 viewsSouperJim

When I click on the forum button, this site quite often redirects to ebay on 11:22 - Jun 11 by GavTWTD

IE11 on desktop here

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Login to get fewer ads

When I click on the forum button, this site quite often redirects to ebay on 13:00 - Jun 11 with 1232 viewsBrixtonBlue

It's on a MacBook Air running Safari for me.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024