Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question for Phil - any idea if Chris Doig is part of the compensation package? (n/t) 22:38 - May 28 with 1756 viewspointofblue

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Question for Phil - any idea if Chris Doig is part of the compensation package? on 22:44 - May 28 with 1738 viewsPhilTWTD

That I don't know for certain but I would expect so. Probably the keeper-coach Danny Coyne as well and maybe the fitness-coach too.
Question for Phil - any idea if Chris Doig is part of the compensation package? on 22:46 - May 28 with 1700 viewsfactual_blue

Question for Phil - any idea if Chris Doig is part of the compensation package? on 22:44 - May 28 by PhilTWTD

That I don't know for certain but I would expect so. Probably the keeper-coach Danny Coyne as well and maybe the fitness-coach too.

And a new team at TWTD?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Question for Phil - any idea if Chris Doig is part of the compensation package? on 22:54 - May 28 with 1627 viewspointofblue

Question for Phil - any idea if Chris Doig is part of the compensation package? on 22:44 - May 28 by PhilTWTD

Thanks for that; so we could be taking four members of staff off them in this deal.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Question for Phil - any idea if Chris Doig is part of the compensation package? on 23:34 - May 28 with 1484 viewsPhilTWTD

Question for Phil - any idea if Chris Doig is part of the compensation package? on 22:54 - May 28 by pointofblue

Thanks for that; so we could be taking four members of staff off them in this deal.

Chris Doig is a former team-mate of Chambo's at Northampton, incidentally, and Paul Hurst and Alan Lee played together at Rotherham for a number of years.
Question for Phil - any idea if Chris Doig is part of the compensation package? on 00:00 - May 29 with 1372 viewsCoco

Question for Phil - any idea if Chris Doig is part of the compensation package? on 23:34 - May 28 by PhilTWTD

Chris Doig is a former team-mate of Chambo's at Northampton, incidentally, and Paul Hurst and Alan Lee played together at Rotherham for a number of years.

Getting the old band back together

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Question for Phil - any idea if Chris Doig is part of the compensation package? on 00:09 - May 29 with 1338 viewsFreddies_Ears

Danny Coyne was a very good keeper in his day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024