Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well we're certainly now in Limbo till Monday/Tuesday.... 12:11 - May 24 with 1134 viewsunstableblue

... pending outcome of Rotherham vs Shrewsbury!

Did I mention Shrewsbury have an assistant MANAGER, Chris DOIG....

I am the all seeing eye.... I am SAURON

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

So Joe - it will be Day 62 (!!!) before we are any nearer.... on 12:13 - May 24 with 1117 viewsunstableblue

.. go sit in a darkened room.

Well we're certainly now in Limbo till Monday/Tuesday.... on 12:35 - May 24 with 1049 viewsOsborneOneNil

You've lost the plot.
Well we're certainly now in Limbo till Monday/Tuesday.... on 12:41 - May 24 with 1015 viewsunstableblue

Well we're certainly now in Limbo till Monday/Tuesday.... on 12:35 - May 24 by OsborneOneNil

You've lost the plot.

Here is a video of me writing posts on TWTD:

I AM THE PLOT (wibble wibble... nurse nurse, increase the dose!!)
[Post edited 24 May 2018 12:52]

Well we're certainly now in Limbo till Monday/Tuesday.... on 12:43 - May 24 with 1017 viewsPhilTWTD

I don't think the outcome of Sunday's match is a factor, to be honest. I think Hurst will realise he's at the high point of his time at Shrewsbury - if they go up they'd be very big favourites to go down and if they stay in League One they'd do very well to repeat this season's success - and it's the right time to step up.

As previously, Hurst has been one of ME's preferred candidates right from the start and they clearly have a very good idea that he's not averse to moving here. I don't think ME's timescale being so close to the play-offs was a coincidence.
Well we're certainly now in Limbo till Monday/Tuesday.... on 12:49 - May 24 with 949 viewsunstableblue

Well we're certainly now in Limbo till Monday/Tuesday.... on 12:43 - May 24 by PhilTWTD

I don't think the outcome of Sunday's match is a factor, to be honest. I think Hurst will realise he's at the high point of his time at Shrewsbury - if they go up they'd be very big favourites to go down and if they stay in League One they'd do very well to repeat this season's success - and it's the right time to step up.

As previously, Hurst has been one of ME's preferred candidates right from the start and they clearly have a very good idea that he's not averse to moving here. I don't think ME's timescale being so close to the play-offs was a coincidence.

Look Phil I don't think our relationship can continue unless.... YOU BOW DOWN BEFORE MY POWER..... and admit that Chris Doig.... IS THE KEY TO EVERYTHING!!!

ahem....

Your point on timescale is very well made - end the search at the time your main candidate is finally released from his key focus, and available.

I do think that the Wembley loss against Lincoln was a big thing for Hurst (AND DOIG?!?!?) having seen the interviews withhim, and fan videos after the game. Not sure they turned up or were prepared for the physicality and challenge of Lincoln. So I think he has a big point to prove in doing well at Wembley against Rotherham.

I also agree (despite you minion status to MY ALL SEEING POWER!!) that Shrewsbury's squad would really struggle to make the step up to Championship and not even a miracle worker would have much joy in keeping them up. So a good time to make the step up, and get better players to work with.

That is all.

Well we're certainly now in Limbo till Monday/Tuesday.... on 12:50 - May 24 with 937 viewssimoitfc

Well we're certainly now in Limbo till Monday/Tuesday.... on 12:43 - May 24 by PhilTWTD

Phil have u any info that we are waiting for hurst or is it guessing ????? Haven't seen anything concrete from anyone.could it be a smoke screen for someone else we are looking at
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024