Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scores on the doors at half time... 19:17 - May 23 with 1227 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Paul Hurst supporters - 1

Jack Ross supporters - 0

Reports suggest there has been a pitch invasion, and the Jack Ross supporters are flouncing towards the directors box.

It's all to play for folks.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Scores on the doors at half time... on 19:41 - May 23 with 1181 viewsJ2BLUE

Dour 'wouldn't want too much excitement, one cup run a decade will do me' types - 1

Exciting 'lets grab it by the balls and fear no one, revolutionary modern man stylish cardigan wearers' - 0

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Scores on the doors at half time... on 19:54 - May 23 with 1134 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Meanwhile, Mark Warburton is warming up on the touchline for the inevitable call into the fray.
Scores on the doors at half time... on 20:20 - May 23 with 1078 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Scores on the doors at half time... on 19:54 - May 23 by BudapestByBlimp

Meanwhile, Mark Warburton is warming up on the touchline for the inevitable call into the fray.

I'd be fine with that, or Hurst, Lampard or Mr Burley!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Scores on the doors at half time... on 20:23 - May 23 with 1064 viewsSuperblue95

Scores on the doors at half time... on 19:54 - May 23 by BudapestByBlimp

Think Warburton has almost been forgotten about on here. I still think he'd be a very good fit if we can't get Hurst

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Scores on the doors at half time... on 20:49 - May 23 with 999 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Scores on the doors at half time... on 20:23 - May 23 by Superblue95

Think Warburton has almost been forgotten about on here. I still think he'd be a very good fit if we can't get Hurst

Agreed.

Not got any good interviews on YouTube though...

Scores on the doors at half time... on 20:52 - May 23 with 989 viewsSuperblue95

Scores on the doors at half time... on 20:49 - May 23 by Marshalls_Mullet

Agreed.

Not got any good interviews on YouTube though...

Ah, never mind so. Pardew it is

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Scores on the doors at half time... on 20:54 - May 23 with 983 viewsWonky

That's it. I'm moving to Sunderland.

In Ross we trust.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024