Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Middlesbo ticket help please 10:29 - May 5 with 1147 viewsMedwayTractor

I bought a ticket online, choosing the "Print at Home" option, but have not received the email with the printable ticket attachment. All I have is a hard copy of the purchase, showing which seat I have bought. I suspect the the club is using an old email address, but I can't get the login page to accept that or my current address. I sent the club an email asking how I can obtain the ticket for which I have paid, but no reply so far.

I have tried calling the ticket helpline and the club shop. It seems that both are closed until 9 am tomorrow at the earliest, but I can't leave it that late, as I live in Kent and I am reluctant to travel without knowing that the club will let me in.

Any ideas, please?

Blog: Who's Next Between the Sticks (Or Be Careful What You Wish For)?

Middlesbo ticket help please on 10:32 - May 5 with 1128 viewsclive_baker

Travel, they’ll let you in. Just make sure you get there early enough to speak to someone and sort it.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Middlesbo ticket help please on 11:01 - May 5 with 1072 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

How long ago did you buy the ticket? I've known it take a couple of hours for the email to arrive before. As someone who lives 120 miles away from the club, I've faced the same dilemma you have.

If in doubt, I'd say call the club in the morning, they should be able to sort out a replacement ticket to pick up from the office in the Cobbold when you arrive - I've had to do this before for tickets that never arrived in the post so would think it's the same process. Just give yourself some extra time.
Middlesbo ticket help please on 12:19 - May 5 with 1016 viewsBluefish

Go to planet blue upstairs with proof of purchase (itfc direct account) and they will print you one

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024