Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our new manager spotted at the ground yesterday. 11:52 - Apr 22 with 1885 viewsfactual_blue

That's him with the glasses on the right

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Our new manager spotted at the ground yesterday. on 11:56 - Apr 22 with 1826 viewsBrixtonBlue

The guy in the bottom right corner? What makes you think it's him? I reckon it's the small child above him.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Our new manager spotted at the ground yesterday. on 12:22 - Apr 22 with 1730 viewsfactual_blue

Our new manager spotted at the ground yesterday. on 11:56 - Apr 22 by BrixtonBlue

The guy in the bottom right corner? What makes you think it's him? I reckon it's the small child above him.

I know stuff.

*Taps side of nose*

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Our new manager spotted at the ground yesterday. on 12:27 - Apr 22 with 1702 viewshoppy

Our new manager spotted at the ground yesterday. on 11:56 - Apr 22 by BrixtonBlue

Rommy’s going to be our new manager?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Our new manager spotted at the ground yesterday. on 12:33 - Apr 22 with 1656 viewsBrixtonBlue

Our new manager spotted at the ground yesterday. on 12:27 - Apr 22 by hoppy

Rommy’s going to be our new manager?

He's already got the big coat.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Our new manager spotted at the ground yesterday. on 12:55 - Apr 22 with 1560 viewsVillageGreen

Manager? That's the consortium.of new owners
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024