Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Middle aged retro indie and cheese fans ... 11:06 - Mar 31 with 2051 viewsThrobbe

I'm off to see The Wonder Stuff and Neds Atomic Dustbin this evening.

I'm more excited that before that I'll be celebrating a gig buddy's birthday at the Cheese Bar.

https://www.thecheesebar.com

TWTD Cycling Herbert

Middle aged retro indie and cheese fans ... on 11:08 - Mar 31 with 2046 viewswkj

I hope you enjoy yourself as much as I enjoyed this post - Neds Atomic Dustbin, and Cheese Bar together... they said it couldn't be done- who had the last laugh ey?

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Middle aged retro indie and cheese fans ... on 11:15 - Mar 31 with 2024 viewsBrixtonBlue

Sounds like an awesome night. I am well jel, as I think the kids say.

Classic.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Middle aged retro indie and cheese fans ... on 11:42 - Mar 31 with 2000 viewsthecheek

Enjoy, the Wonderstuff are always good value live

Saw them back in the day and more recently when they headlined the Avalon tent at Glastonbury, the first thing Miles Hunt said when coming on stage was "you're not going to hear the dreaded words this one's from the new album.."
Middle aged retro indie and cheese fans ... on 12:09 - Mar 31 with 1985 viewsSteve_M

I went yesterday, it was really good-looking lots of 40 something blokes trying to crowdsurf.

Early start though, Wonderstuff were on by 8.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Middle aged retro indie and cheese fans ... on 13:29 - Mar 31 with 1952 viewsThrobbe

Middle aged retro indie and cheese fans ... on 12:09 - Mar 31 by Steve_M

I went yesterday, it was really good-looking lots of 40 something blokes trying to crowdsurf.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Neds are on first tonight which won't appeal to a lot of my friends, but I'll probably make the effort to get there.

It's thoughtful of them to get things wrapped up early so most of the crowd can get to bed at a decent time. We're not getting any younger.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

Middle aged retro indie and cheese fans ... on 14:30 - Mar 31 with 1915 viewshoppy

Middle aged retro indie and cheese fans ... on 12:09 - Mar 31 by Steve_M

Doesn't leave much time after the cheese then, does it?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Middle aged retro indie and cheese fans ... on 18:01 - Mar 31 with 1872 viewsflimflam

Should be decent.

On another note The Libertines are playing Ipswich later in the year.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Middle aged retro indie and cheese fans ... on 18:10 - Mar 31 with 1863 viewssolemio

Middle aged retro indie and cheese fans ... on 18:01 - Mar 31 by flimflam

Should be decent.

On another note The Libertines are playing Ipswich later in the year.

They'll almost certainly win.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024