Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Mick has left and it looks like Evans isn't changing his 15:21 - Mar 29 with 1600 viewshomer_123

approach to how he's running the Club.

So, we need a manager who can:

1. Work within a very tight budget that is well down in comparison to others in the league.
2. Can use their network within the game to make the best of potential loan signings
3. Has an eye for a bargain
4. Can work with an young players and bring them through

Whilst the core of the team looks good on paper - we'll be losing the likes of Bart and Didz and depending on who comes in - there will clearly be some surplus to requirements.

Mick leaving doesn't make me many more excited about our future, with Evans continuing with his approach each year it will simply get more and more difficult for us to stay in this league, let alone compete for a play-off spot.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 15:24]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So Mick has left and it looks like Evans isn't changing his on 16:24 - Mar 29 with 1505 viewsSouperJim

He's just changed his approach to season tickets and the current incumbent. I must have missed the evidence that ME isn't going to change approach? Is it that the disgruntled outgoing manager with a penchant for trying to piss off the fanbase says so?

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

So Mick has left and it looks like Evans isn't changing his on 16:29 - Mar 29 with 1481 viewsFinidiCentenary

So Mick has left and it looks like Evans isn't changing his on 16:24 - Mar 29 by SouperJim

He's just changed his approach to season tickets and the current incumbent. I must have missed the evidence that ME isn't going to change approach? Is it that the disgruntled outgoing manager with a penchant for trying to piss off the fanbase says so?

Evans has essentially just parted with who you could argue is the best manager for working with limited funds and giving us an outside shot at promotion.

The fact they never even discussed a contract extension tells me that Evans is likely to change approach.

History doesn't. But recent history of parting with Mick, lowering ticket prices and saying he got it wrong does.

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

So Mick has left and it looks like Evans isn't changing his on 16:29 - Mar 29 with 1474 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Ole Gunnar Solskjær anyone?
So Mick has left and it looks like Evans isn't changing his on 16:38 - Mar 29 with 1446 viewsBloomBlue

Gary Megson is the answer to all those questions
So Mick has left and it looks like Evans isn't changing his on 16:47 - Mar 29 with 1430 viewslongtimefan

So Mick has left and it looks like Evans isn't changing his on 16:24 - Mar 29 by SouperJim

He's only changed the season ticket prices and got rid of MM because he's decided it would cost him more money if he didn't - it's a purely a finance driven equation. He's all about the money, so for that reason I think its extremely unlikely that they'll be any additional money available for a new manager.
So Mick has left and it looks like Evans isn't changing his on 17:02 - Mar 29 with 1411 viewsCarlosValderrama

Mick was the best at almost all of your points, with the exception of the young players one. so we are now looking for someone inferior
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 17:06]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024