Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This guy must be in a bit of a state right now. 20:22 - Mar 28 with 2583 viewsMattinLondon

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-43571120

This post has been edited by an administrator
This guy must be in a bit of a state right now. on 20:24 - Mar 28 with 2554 viewsgiant_stow

His Mrs can't be happy reading that.

Edit for phone f up
[Post edited 28 Mar 2018 20:38]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

This guy must be in a bit of a state right now. on 20:26 - Mar 28 with 2543 viewsSteve_M

The risks of doing the sex.

Male anglerfish are probably laughing at this.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This guy must be in a bit of a state right now. on 21:29 - Mar 28 with 2478 viewsSWGF

Worst ever?

Give that man a huge clap

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

This guy must be in a bit of a state right now. on 21:33 - Mar 28 with 2461 viewsvapour_trail

Anyone heard from Wallingford Boy recently?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

This guy must be in a bit of a state right now. on 06:13 - Mar 29 with 2323 viewstiptreeblue

I do love the way they still managed to get in a jibe about health cuts though lol
This guy must be in a bit of a state right now. on 07:53 - Mar 29 with 2272 viewsKeno

its all a miss understanding

The guys an Arsenal fan and the doc actually have a Gonner here

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

This guy must be in a bit of a state right now. on 08:16 - Mar 29 with 2248 viewsbournemouthblue

This guy must be in a bit of a state right now. on 20:24 - Mar 28 by giant_stow

His Mrs can't be happy reading that.

Edit for phone f up
[Post edited 28 Mar 2018 20:38]

She must be livid

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

This guy must be in a bit of a state right now. on 08:29 - Mar 29 with 2227 viewshampstead_blue

This guy must be in a bit of a state right now. on 08:16 - Mar 29 by bournemouthblue

She must be livid

I reckon she's turned green with fury!

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Login to get fewer ads

This guy must be in a bit of a state right now. on 08:45 - Mar 29 with 2201 viewsjaykay

bloody toilets seats ,you can catch anything from them.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

This guy must be in a bit of a state right now. on 09:21 - Mar 29 with 2152 viewschicoazul

This guy must be in a bit of a state right now. on 21:33 - Mar 28 by vapour_trail

Anyone heard from Wallingford Boy recently?

Haha
that guy was always so dubious

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

This guy must be in a bit of a state right now. on 10:17 - Mar 29 with 2110 viewsKitman

This guy must be in a bit of a state right now. on 06:13 - Mar 29 by tiptreeblue

I do love the way they still managed to get in a jibe about health cuts though lol

..you sure there's not a reference to "despite Brexit" in there as well....

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

This guy must be in a bit of a state right now. on 10:47 - Mar 29 with 2080 viewsconnorscontract

This guy must be in a bit of a state right now. on 10:17 - Mar 29 by Kitman

..you sure there's not a reference to "despite Brexit" in there as well....

What on earth could Brexit have to do with a hugely traumatic self-inflicted wound?

I mean this is about the possible breakdown of a relationship that has taken years to develop because the possibility of individually negotiating relations in far flung nations seemed attractive, but ultimately proved far more.costly and all-consuming than first thought.

So nothing like Brexit at all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024