Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager 20:17 - Mar 19 with 3885 viewsKeno

comes in freshens up the team and takes us up next season?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 20:20 - Mar 19 with 3482 viewswitchdoctor

reckon he’d take a wander onto the Orwell bridge and do us all a favour..👍
I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 20:23 - Mar 19 with 3473 viewsgrimboy

It is absolutely possible that could happen I think a lot of inners would wonder why a new ambitious manager wasn’t installed 3 years ago.
I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 20:25 - Mar 19 with 3457 viewsKeno

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 20:20 - Mar 19 by witchdoctor

Not sure I like the thought of Trucey wandering onto the Bridge and tossing himself off

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 20:27 - Mar 19 with 3447 viewschicoazul

He would find a way to make it all down to Mick.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 20:28 - Mar 19 with 3452 viewsReuser_is_God

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 20:25 - Mar 19 by Keno

Not sure I like the thought of Trucey wandering onto the Bridge and tossing himself off

He does that every time we string 3 passes together

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

The same reason it won't happen this summer..... on 20:30 - Mar 19 with 3435 viewsBloots

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 20:23 - Mar 19 by grimboy

It is absolutely possible that could happen I think a lot of inners would wonder why a new ambitious manager wasn’t installed 3 years ago.

.....our owner is clueless.

Not complicated.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 20:31 - Mar 19 with 3433 viewsJ2BLUE

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 20:20 - Mar 19 by witchdoctor

He'll find a way to make it windproof?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 20:32 - Mar 19 with 3428 viewstextbackup

he'll feel the same as I would if MM stays and takes us up. Happy as pig in sht

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 20:40 - Mar 19 with 3390 viewsKeno

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 20:32 - Mar 19 by textbackup

he'll feel the same as I would if MM stays and takes us up. Happy as pig in sht

is the correct answer!!

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 20:52 - Mar 19 with 3368 viewsElderGrizzly

Or just stay in Derby and do us all a favour...
I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 21:52 - Mar 19 with 3250 viewsCoastalblue

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 20:28 - Mar 19 by Reuser_is_God

He does that every time we string 3 passes together

Is he like Santa then?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 22:02 - Mar 19 with 3241 viewsDarth_Koont

Truce is exaggerating but he's also right.

It will be nothing short of miraculous if any manager takes us up next year. BTW is he allowed a fit midfield? If so, then it wouldn't be a miracle but a fantastic effort nonetheless.

I'm blaming you, Keno, if you've over-egged this pudding.

Pronouns: He/Him

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 22:16 - Mar 19 with 3210 viewsBluefish

I once drove along the a1 and watched a man I had never met climb over the barrier on the bridge, I looked into his eyes. I turned off at the sliproad and desperately tried to get to him. He jumped to his death and was hit by a lorry.

I wish some of the good things in my life appeared as often as his face when I close my eyes.

Good night

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 22:28 - Mar 19 with 3182 viewsmos

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 22:16 - Mar 19 by Bluefish

I once drove along the a1 and watched a man I had never met climb over the barrier on the bridge, I looked into his eyes. I turned off at the sliproad and desperately tried to get to him. He jumped to his death and was hit by a lorry.

I wish some of the good things in my life appeared as often as his face when I close my eyes.

Good night

Wow.
That is truly horrifying.

Got to be careful what you say to people; I have often said things which I hadn’t particularly thought through, and these things possibly could’ve offended/upset the person I was speaking to (without intent of course).

Then it is only after that you realise what you have said could’ve really upset that person, then you feel awful after.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 23:49 - Mar 19 with 3088 viewsHennikerBlu

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 22:16 - Mar 19 by Bluefish

Good night

Thanks for sharing, a timely reminder that mental health and in particular suicide is a significant problem particularly for young to middle age men.

Men notoriously have difficulty talking about their problems and I would recommend anyone to contact the Samaritans should you ever need help.
I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 02:59 - Mar 20 with 3029 viewsbritbiker

Good night

Saw a similar thing the first time I travelled over the Dartford crossing. A middle aged women was standing on the railings at the top. Police were already on their way.
What kind of place must your mind be in to think of jumping. It would have scared me sh1tless just to go near the edge at that height.
I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 07:22 - Mar 20 with 2982 viewsBluefish

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 22:28 - Mar 19 by mos

Wow.
That is truly horrifying.

Got to be careful what you say to people; I have often said things which I hadn’t particularly thought through, and these things possibly could’ve offended/upset the person I was speaking to (without intent of course).

Then it is only after that you realise what you have said could’ve really upset that person, then you feel awful after.

I don't blame him for the comment, it wasn't a nice comment but he wasn't to know

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 07:24 - Mar 20 with 2976 viewsBloomBlue

I wouldn't class Megson as young but I agree we'll get promoted with him as manager
I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 07:28 - Mar 20 with 2962 viewswitchdoctor

Good night

of course you did...👍
I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 07:30 - Mar 20 with 2955 viewswitchdoctor

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 20:25 - Mar 19 by Keno

😂😂😂😂😂
I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 07:34 - Mar 20 with 2942 viewsBluefish

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 07:28 - Mar 20 by witchdoctor

of course you did...👍

That is quite staggering. What kind of person do you have to be to think somebody would make that up?

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 07:37 - Mar 20 with 2931 viewsmos

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 07:22 - Mar 20 by Bluefish

I don't blame him for the comment, it wasn't a nice comment but he wasn't to know

That’s exactly my point.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 07:47 - Mar 20 with 2915 viewsBluefish

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 07:37 - Mar 20 by mos

That’s exactly my point.

I know I agree. We all do it occasionally as you you say. I try to be more careful after writing a flippant comment about another posters mum only to find out that shebwas sadly deceased.

The worst bit is, despite me explaining this to him, he still thinks it is funny and has said I am lying. I wish he could understand how long it took for me to sleep last night having watched it happen over and over again. This was 2 years ago now but itnis still vivid. I often wonder how people that have witnessed more widescale tragedies ever move on.

on 07:52 - Mar 20 with 2901 views_

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 07:52 - Mar 20 with 2901 viewsmos

I wonder how Trucey will feel when a young dynamic manager on 07:47 - Mar 20 by Bluefish

I know I agree. We all do it occasionally as you you say. I try to be more careful after writing a flippant comment about another posters mum only to find out that shebwas sadly deceased.

The worst bit is, despite me explaining this to him, he still thinks it is funny and has said I am lying. I wish he could understand how long it took for me to sleep last night having watched it happen over and over again. This was 2 years ago now but itnis still vivid. I often wonder how people that have witnessed more widescale tragedies ever move on.

Yeah, that is horrifying, can’t comprehend what it'd be like to visualise that face, must be awful.

I also made a mother joke, without realising his mother was ill. I felt awful after.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024