Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I did purchase tickets for me and 2 others for Bristol away. 10:53 - Mar 15 with 1282 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

Just recieved a refund, as i requested it, been home and away throughout Micks tenure missing a few games a season, but after Hull i realised they don't deserve my support, our support is more important than anyone at the club. Mick & Marcus don't care about the supporters all gone so sour.

Poll: Offer Bishop a new contract now?

I did purchase tickets for me and 2 others for Bristol away. on 11:18 - Mar 15 with 1205 viewsIllinoisblue

I was surprised to read we’ve sold over 1,000 tickets for it. Good support considering the current misery and gloom.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I did purchase tickets for me and 2 others for Bristol away. on 11:27 - Mar 15 with 1183 viewsCurrie10

I did purchase tickets for me and 2 others for Bristol away. on 11:18 - Mar 15 by Illinoisblue

I was surprised to read we’ve sold over 1,000 tickets for it. Good support considering the current misery and gloom.

Us from the SW posse have grabbed over 60 I think.

Our numbers are certainly better than what Bristol City manage to bring to us each season that's for sure....
I did purchase tickets for me and 2 others for Bristol away. on 11:30 - Mar 15 with 1161 viewsReuser_is_God

I did purchase tickets for me and 2 others for Bristol away. on 11:18 - Mar 15 by Illinoisblue

We do have a large fan base in that region all things considered.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I did purchase tickets for me and 2 others for Bristol away. on 12:21 - Mar 15 with 1074 viewsBobbychase

Bristol is awash with blues.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

I did purchase tickets for me and 2 others for Bristol away. on 12:39 - Mar 15 with 1030 viewsjpr_23

I did purchase tickets for me and 2 others for Bristol away. on 11:27 - Mar 15 by Currie10

Us from the SW posse have grabbed over 60 I think.

Our numbers are certainly better than what Bristol City manage to bring to us each season that's for sure....

I'm coming with 10 of my mates as we are doing a joint birthday and St. Paddy's day out.

Hoping that we continue our better away form...

Blog: Why We Need a New Five-Year Plan

I did purchase tickets for me and 2 others for Bristol away. on 15:38 - Mar 15 with 911 viewsbluebare

how did you do that I have 2 tickets I don't now want
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024