Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another set of depressing and frustrating press conference quotes 19:05 - Mar 10 with 746 viewsTrequartista

Firstly blaming the pitch for our football as if we would be playing some lovely passing football if it was a carpet. Then apparently we are having a good season! Our target according to both owner and manager is the playoffs so how can this be a good season? If your argument is that 12th is good with the resources we have then why are we being conned with talk of playoff targets? Its just a circle that cant be squared. But if anyone dares to point out this huge hole in the propaganda mister grumpy will come out for some bullying. And finally what sort of state are we in that we cant attack a team - admittedly doing well this season - with similar resources to us at home.

When is this nightmare going to end?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Another set of depressing and frustrating press conference quotes on 19:20 - Mar 10 with 693 viewsIllinoisblue

yes, the It's been a good season quote threw me too. I'm sure Mick is saying that with consideration to all the injuries we've had - which is a fair point, but it's a point he should make if that's what he thinks. Because if he thinks finishing 11th or 12th in Division 2 equals a good season, someone needs to have a word with him.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Another set of depressing and frustrating press conference quotes on 20:01 - Mar 10 with 647 viewslongtimefan

Another set of depressing and frustrating press conference quotes on 19:20 - Mar 10 by Illinoisblue

yes, the It's been a good season quote threw me too. I'm sure Mick is saying that with consideration to all the injuries we've had - which is a fair point, but it's a point he should make if that's what he thinks. Because if he thinks finishing 11th or 12th in Division 2 equals a good season, someone needs to have a word with him.

Given the owner seems only interested in funding us as a lower table team Mich probably feels it’s a good season when he’s over achieving that level
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024