Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I was never a good boy scout 08:29 - Mar 1 with 757 viewswkj

After this lovely few days of tropical weather, I have learned I was never prepared for such a deluge of cold and tears. I am planning on moving ASAP so I let my food supplies dwindle to a day by day ration, without even rice, stilton, pasta, or salted caramel on standby.

Needless to say I went to the local shop this morning and was surprised to see the lack of stock on the shelves, until on reflection I was made happy in the knowledge i'm not the only incompetent person left on the planet.

Needless to say I want to be ready for the next great snow storm in 4 years time, so with keeping in mind the power could go out, what is a reasonable selection and sensible stock level for a survival (lets be real, comfort rather than survival) kit.

If anyone wants to post some salted caramel through my letter box I would be most obliged, its OK, its a rental and I don't clean the communal space.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I was never a good boy scout on 11:52 - Mar 1 with 684 viewsNewcyBlue

Don’t your neighbours have pets that you can borrow?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

I was never a good boy scout on 11:55 - Mar 1 with 679 viewsDarth_Koont

If someone pops "salted caramel" through your letterbox, I'd leave it well alone.

Pronouns: He/Him

I was never a good boy scout on 11:57 - Mar 1 with 673 viewsNewcyBlue

I was never a good boy scout on 11:55 - Mar 1 by Darth_Koont

If someone pops "salted caramel" through your letterbox, I'd leave it well alone.

I was about to get wkj’s address. Cheers Koonters!!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024