Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now that ToysRus are gonna go bust. 09:50 - Feb 28 with 1323 viewsLord_Lucan

Where are people going to go to view the toys they want before they buy them from Amazon?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Now that ToysRus are gonna go bust. on 09:50 - Feb 28 with 1317 viewsBackToRussia

VR headset.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Now that ToysRus are gonna go bust. on 09:51 - Feb 28 with 1309 viewsitfcjoe

Smyths

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Now that ToysRus are gonna go bust. on 09:53 - Feb 28 with 1300 viewsartsbossbeard

Their big site at Tesco's Copdock would be a great venue for a coffee shop.

We're crying out for another one.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Now that ToysRus are gonna go bust. on 10:14 - Feb 28 with 1253 viewsdavblue

Now that ToysRus are gonna go bust. on 09:51 - Feb 28 by itfcjoe

Smyths

i was in a Smyths a few weeks ago in MK with my 2 year old. He was pretty excited just isles of toys everywhere.
Now that ToysRus are gonna go bust. on 12:18 - Feb 28 with 1145 viewsTractorWood

As you imply it's not a particularly good business model. Renting warehouses as shops, usually outside of major towns whilst the majority of the market goes online. When they restructured their operations a few years ago they just made loads of staffing cuts to save money as oppose to looking at why their business was struggling and adapting proactively. It's meant to have made a loss for 7 of the last 8 years so few are going to be surprised by this.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024