Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man 23:23 - Feb 21 with 7010 viewsZondervansTash

Did any one else see Ian Milne get on the 6.30 from London last night with a mystery man and then get off at Ipswich and into a cab? May not be ITFC related but if so could be an agent etc but looked foreign. Very short with dark hair and what looked like a mullet. May be nothing or could be someone he was taking to meet with the powers that be at ITFC about something. Was almost 8pm by the time they got to Ipswich so maybe a secret meeting of some kind.

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 23:28 - Feb 21 with 5837 viewsScuzzer

Thank you Agatha Christie for giving us an outline plot for your next novel.

Established 1968

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 23:31 - Feb 21 with 5791 viewsWeirdFishes

Maybe his lover?

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 23:45 - Feb 21 with 5654 viewsbrogansnose

If it was anything important then Evans wouldn't be entrusting it to Milne.
Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 01:19 - Feb 22 with 5487 viewsBrixtonBlue

Why did an hour's journey take an hour and a half?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 01:25 - Feb 22 with 5474 viewsHARRY10

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 23:28 - Feb 21 by Scuzzer

Thank you Agatha Christie for giving us an outline plot for your next novel.

Murder on the Leyton Orient Express
Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 06:47 - Feb 22 with 5155 viewsBluish

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 06:55 - Feb 22 with 5112 viewsBloomBlue

Did he look Spanish? Gary Megson's agent is Spanish, short and dark hair although not a lot of hair
(No subject) (n/t) on 07:07 - Feb 22 with 5051 viewsZondervansTash

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 06:55 - Feb 22 by BloomBlue

Did he look Spanish? Gary Megson's agent is Spanish, short and dark hair although not a lot of hair

He looked Spanish but had quit a lot of hair. With all the chat of a potential takeover seemingly a little more than just twitter chat/rumours he may be someone that Milne was meeting to take to meet ME etc. Or maybe as others have suggested it was simply his lover and they were just having a romantic dinner for two at Cardinal Park the night before the big match against Cardiff.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 7:13]
Login to get fewer ads

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 07:15 - Feb 22 with 5004 viewsfergalsharkey

It was macaroni joe, he is the agent for a few Dutch managers.

Poll: Cook out?

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 07:18 - Feb 22 with 4989 viewsBluebell

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 01:19 - Feb 22 by BrixtonBlue

My thoughts exactly.

So he missed the start of the game.
Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 07:22 - Feb 22 with 4963 viewsBenters2

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 07:18 - Feb 22 by Bluebell

My thoughts exactly.

Perhaps that was the idea?
Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 07:23 - Feb 22 with 4955 viewsZondervansTash

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 07:18 - Feb 22 by Bluebell

My thoughts exactly.

It was on Tuesday night, not last night. I commute every day and that train journey is never an hour. An hour and 15mins at best and more often than not delayed by at least a few mins each evening. How long it took is irrelevant just thought it quite interesting especially if it was a footballing man he was with as I didn't recognise him so could have been an agent or oversees investor etc
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 7:26]
Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 07:26 - Feb 22 with 4944 viewsITFC_Forever

I saw Milne yesterday morning walking past Cardinal Park from the direction of the Salthouse.

Could have been heading to PR or the station.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 07:54 - Feb 22 with 4812 viewsBrianTablet

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 01:25 - Feb 22 by HARRY10

Murder on the Leyton Orient Express

Why didn't they ask Evans?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 08:02 - Feb 22 with 4761 viewsBrixtonBlue

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 07:23 - Feb 22 by ZondervansTash

It was on Tuesday night, not last night. I commute every day and that train journey is never an hour. An hour and 15mins at best and more often than not delayed by at least a few mins each evening. How long it took is irrelevant just thought it quite interesting especially if it was a footballing man he was with as I didn't recognise him so could have been an agent or oversees investor etc
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 7:26]

The 18.30 from Liverpool Street to Ipswich takes an hour and 12 minutes according to this...

https://www.thetrainline.com/book/results?origin=3b40843d-bf63-46cc-9251-f70abf3

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 08:15 - Feb 22 with 4683 viewschicoazul

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 01:19 - Feb 22 by BrixtonBlue

Let's not talk about travel times Mr Bus to Colchester from Witham takes 10 minutes

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 08:20 - Feb 22 with 4649 viewsBrixtonBlue

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 08:15 - Feb 22 by chicoazul

Let's not talk about travel times Mr Bus to Colchester from Witham takes 10 minutes

Did I say that? Don't remember exactly what I said, but irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 08:46 - Feb 22 with 4568 viewsPrideOfTheEast

I know exactly who it was and I can assure you it wasn’t a potential investor.
Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 08:47 - Feb 22 with 4555 viewsBrixtonBlue

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 08:46 - Feb 22 by PrideOfTheEast

Who was it then?

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 08:54 - Feb 22 with 4498 viewsZondervansTash

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 08:02 - Feb 22 by BrixtonBlue

The 18.30 from Liverpool Street to Ipswich takes an hour and 12 minutes according to this...

https://www.thetrainline.com/book/results?origin=3b40843d-bf63-46cc-9251-f70abf3

Yes, that is how long it is meant to take butbit was a few mins late and by the time I and they got off the train and out the front it was approaching 8pm. Does the yourney time really matter?!
Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 08:56 - Feb 22 with 4480 viewshype313

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 08:46 - Feb 22 by PrideOfTheEast

His dietitian?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 08:56 - Feb 22 with 4465 viewsReuser_is_God

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 08:47 - Feb 22 by BrixtonBlue

Who was it then?

Marcus Evans

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 09:01 - Feb 22 with 4434 viewsBrixtonBlue

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 08:54 - Feb 22 by ZondervansTash

Yes, that is how long it is meant to take butbit was a few mins late and by the time I and they got off the train and out the front it was approaching 8pm. Does the yourney time really matter?!

Well yes, because I'm trying to establish whether you're making all this up or not. If someone else can confirm Tuesday's train was 15 minutes late I'll believe you. If someone says "no, I was on that train and it was on time" then your story starts to look dubious.

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 09:08 - Feb 22 with 4407 viewshoppy

It wasn't me.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 09:09 - Feb 22 with 4377 viewsKieran_Knows

Ian Milne on train from London last night with mystery man on 09:08 - Feb 22 by hoppy

It wasn't me.

Just someone near you?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024