Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Rowe man of the match for Lincoln City at the weekend (n/t) 12:55 - Jan 15 with 3641 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Danny Rowe man of the match for Lincoln City at the weekend (n/t) on 12:56 - Jan 15 with 3637 viewsCurrie10

Good lad! Keep it up Mr Rowe.
Danny Rowe man of the match for Lincoln City at the weekend (n/t) on 12:58 - Jan 15 with 3628 viewsOsborneOneNil

Good player.
Danny Rowe man of the match for Lincoln City at the weekend (n/t) on 13:19 - Jan 15 with 3536 viewsSuperfrans

Good for him. Hope he keeps it up.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Danny Rowe man of the match for Lincoln City at the weekend (n/t) on 13:27 - Jan 15 with 3485 viewsElderGrizzly

Danny Rowe man of the match for Lincoln City at the weekend (n/t) on 13:19 - Jan 15 by Superfrans

Good for him. Hope he keeps it up.

Yep. Do it for half a season and he can join Barnsley too!
Danny Rowe man of the match for Lincoln City at the weekend (n/t) on 16:09 - Jan 15 with 3345 viewsBLUEBEAT

Rowe has been consistently good in our U23s so would expect him to be a first-teamer 18/19 season when Celina and Sears long gone.

Poll: W or W

Danny Rowe man of the match for Lincoln City at the weekend (n/t) on 16:13 - Jan 15 with 3336 viewsIpswichKnight

Danny Rowe man of the match for Lincoln City at the weekend (n/t) on 16:09 - Jan 15 by BLUEBEAT

Rowe has been consistently good in our U23s so would expect him to be a first-teamer 18/19 season when Celina and Sears long gone.

If MM is still here he won't get a look in, MM doesn't rate him he will play Ward/Sears/McGoldrick/Waghorn ahead of him as wingers. I fully expect him to be shipped on next season if MM is still here.
Danny Rowe man of the match for Lincoln City at the weekend (n/t) on 16:52 - Jan 15 with 3264 viewsrayman_10

Danny Rowe man of the match for Lincoln City at the weekend (n/t) on 16:13 - Jan 15 by IpswichKnight

If MM is still here he won't get a look in, MM doesn't rate him he will play Ward/Sears/McGoldrick/Waghorn ahead of him as wingers. I fully expect him to be shipped on next season if MM is still here.

MM brought him here for like 200k (that’s quite a bit for our budget!) so clearly MM sees something in him. The guy came from non league so nothing wrong with sending him out for half a season to get some proper league football then come back fitter and stronger for next season. I hope he does cos I like what I’ve seen of him.

COYB

Danny Rowe man of the match for Lincoln City at the weekend (n/t) on 16:54 - Jan 15 with 3260 viewsBLUEBEAT

Danny Rowe man of the match for Lincoln City at the weekend (n/t) on 16:13 - Jan 15 by IpswichKnight

What’s this statement based on?

Poll: W or W

Login to get fewer ads

Danny Rowe man of the match for Lincoln City at the weekend (n/t) on 18:09 - Jan 15 with 3172 viewsCurrie10

I think you're a little wide of the mark here.

Rowe has been sadly picking up niggle after niggle with us.

We don't play 4-4-2, we play 4-2-3-1 this season and he's a wide man that would need to play in a 4-4-2. Doesn't fit in with this seasons system especially well.

Also worth noting he hasn't played above the conference level until his debut with Lincoln last time out. Played 72 minutes, clearly shone, took off. Lets see how he gets on there the rest of this term.

Clearly has a future in the game, just a case of which level.

Sidenote - Main man Cameron Stewart, who many were CREAMING their pants about is also at Lincoln.

He's certainly ' tore it up ' this season - appearing four times - 2 as a sub, and being subbed the two he's started. Probably some injury issues in there, however I trust Mick's judgement on this.
Danny Rowe man of the match for Lincoln City at the weekend (n/t) on 18:12 - Jan 15 with 3166 viewsCrock

Well done

Poll: Favourite number?

Danny Rowe man of the match for Lincoln City at the weekend (n/t) on 18:20 - Jan 15 with 3146 viewsrgp1

Danny Rowe man of the match for Lincoln City at the weekend (n/t) on 18:09 - Jan 15 by Currie10

I think you're a little wide of the mark here.

Rowe has been sadly picking up niggle after niggle with us.

We don't play 4-4-2, we play 4-2-3-1 this season and he's a wide man that would need to play in a 4-4-2. Doesn't fit in with this seasons system especially well.

Also worth noting he hasn't played above the conference level until his debut with Lincoln last time out. Played 72 minutes, clearly shone, took off. Lets see how he gets on there the rest of this term.

Clearly has a future in the game, just a case of which level.

Sidenote - Main man Cameron Stewart, who many were CREAMING their pants about is also at Lincoln.

He's certainly ' tore it up ' this season - appearing four times - 2 as a sub, and being subbed the two he's started. Probably some injury issues in there, however I trust Mick's judgement on this.

Cameron Stewart was like vermand Brekke skard, I don't think they actually existed I think they were just a figment of peoples imagination.
Danny Rowe man of the match for Lincoln City at the weekend (n/t) on 02:44 - Jan 16 with 2926 viewsharlingblue

Danny Rowe man of the match for Lincoln City at the weekend (n/t) on 16:09 - Jan 15 by BLUEBEAT

Danny Rowe would fit into our current Town perfectly as a wide right player. Works hard for the team despite being a creative winger. Let's hope that his loan spell at Lincoln is fruitful for them and us, (certainly off to a good start in last Saturdays game). Always looks good in U23 games, let's hope he earns a chance in our 1st team next year.
Danny Rowe man of the match for Lincoln City at the weekend (n/t) on 20:27 - Jan 16 with 2707 viewsPilgrimblue

I hope he does great but couldn't understand why MM never used him enough. Whenever I saw him he looked good to give us width but even if he shows he has the ability I can't help thinking he will follow the same path as Moore.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024