Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Self entitled TalkNorwichCity rant in a Christmas jumper 12:22 - Dec 23 with 5092 viewstractordownsouth

Merry Christmas folks

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Self entitled TalkNorwichCity rant in a Christmas jumper on 12:30 - Dec 23 with 5049 viewsjimsymBLUE

What is that d!ckhead wearing....absolutely disgusting clash of colours, has he no shame?

His mate's Christmas jumper is quite nice tho

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Self entitled TalkNorwichCity rant in a Christmas jumper on 12:35 - Dec 23 with 5017 viewsBobbychase

Self entitled TalkNorwichCity rant in a Christmas jumper on 12:30 - Dec 23 by jimsymBLUE

What is that d!ckhead wearing....absolutely disgusting clash of colours, has he no shame?

His mate's Christmas jumper is quite nice tho

"we're Norwich City, Huddersfield and Brentford are tinpot".

Deary, deary me

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Self entitled TalkNorwichCity rant in a Christmas jumper on 12:42 - Dec 23 with 4991 viewstractordownsouth

Self entitled TalkNorwichCity rant in a Christmas jumper on 12:35 - Dec 23 by Bobbychase

"we're Norwich City, Huddersfield and Brentford are tinpot".

Deary, deary me

Farkeing hell

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Self entitled TalkNorwichCity rant in a Christmas jumper on 13:49 - Dec 23 with 4904 viewsIllinoisblue

What a self-important tw@t. Spouting empty cliches at the rate of two a minute, his best one being “you know my rule, win your home games” my rule, get to fk you utter cnt

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Self entitled TalkNorwichCity rant in a Christmas jumper on 13:59 - Dec 23 with 4863 viewsLuk38644

I await the day one of those d*ckheads get a smack after what they did to IpswichCrazy a few years back.

Have also noticed they sit right next to the away fans in the main Norwich stand, would be a shame if they got a seat chucked at them in Feb!
Self entitled TalkNorwichCity rant in a Christmas jumper on 14:01 - Dec 23 with 4856 viewsJ2BLUE

Watched 2.5 minutes. Proper cringey watch those two idiots try and be Carragher and Neville.

They really do come across as if they've studied a couple of Super Sundays on Sky and have tried to imitate them exactly.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Self entitled TalkNorwichCity rant in a Christmas jumper on 14:09 - Dec 23 with 4811 viewsIllinoisblue

Self entitled TalkNorwichCity rant in a Christmas jumper on 14:01 - Dec 23 by J2BLUE

Watched 2.5 minutes. Proper cringey watch those two idiots try and be Carragher and Neville.

They really do come across as if they've studied a couple of Super Sundays on Sky and have tried to imitate them exactly.

Fan TV videos are one of the worst things to ever happen

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Self entitled TalkNorwichCity rant in a Christmas jumper on 14:10 - Dec 23 with 4812 viewsstrikalite

Hopefully that means Tettey is off in Jan..
Login to get fewer ads

Self entitled TalkNorwichCity rant in a Christmas jumper on 14:12 - Dec 23 with 4805 viewstextbackup

Self entitled TalkNorwichCity rant in a Christmas jumper on 13:59 - Dec 23 by Luk38644

I await the day one of those d*ckheads get a smack after what they did to IpswichCrazy a few years back.

Have also noticed they sit right next to the away fans in the main Norwich stand, would be a shame if they got a seat chucked at them in Feb!

IF they ever ‘go missing’ it’s because I’ve kidnapped them. They deserve it.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Self entitled TalkNorwichCity rant in a Christmas jumper on 14:20 - Dec 23 with 4773 viewsHipsterectomy

Self entitled TalkNorwichCity rant in a Christmas jumper on 13:59 - Dec 23 by Luk38644

what did they do

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Self entitled TalkNorwichCity rant in a Christmas jumper on 14:21 - Dec 23 with 4756 viewsLuk38644

Self entitled TalkNorwichCity rant in a Christmas jumper on 14:20 - Dec 23 by Hipsterectomy

what did they do

Made a few videos of them basically taking the p*ss out of him and exploiting him for views.
Self entitled TalkNorwichCity rant in a Christmas jumper on 14:41 - Dec 23 with 4694 viewsgt81

"We could rise up to 15th...."

Lay off, that position is OURS.
Self entitled TalkNorwichCity rant in a Christmas jumper on 14:50 - Dec 23 with 4666 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Some highlights:

- Calling Huddersfield a 'tinpot football club. Whereas there's expectation here. Because we are Norwich City Football Club. We should be in and around the playoffs.

- Moaning about the loss to Birmingham next week... before its happened.

- Desperately sticking up for Delia.

- Forgetting the score on both times he brought it up.

Farkelife

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Self entitled TalkNorwichCity rant in a Christmas jumper on 15:10 - Dec 23 with 4604 viewsJ2BLUE

Self entitled TalkNorwichCity rant in a Christmas jumper on 14:50 - Dec 23 by The_Romford_Blue

Some highlights:

- Calling Huddersfield a 'tinpot football club. Whereas there's expectation here. Because we are Norwich City Football Club. We should be in and around the playoffs.

- Moaning about the loss to Birmingham next week... before its happened.

- Desperately sticking up for Delia.

- Forgetting the score on both times he brought it up.

Farkelife

I know i've said this before...but adding football club on to the end of a team name is the mark of a total ****. We know it's a bloody football club. You don't sound more informed adding football club on the end.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Self entitled TalkNorwichCity rant in a Christmas jumper on 15:34 - Dec 23 with 4534 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

breathe

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHAAHAAAAA

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Self entitled TalkNorwichCity rant in a Christmas jumper on 15:41 - Dec 23 with 4515 viewsm14_blue

Self entitled TalkNorwichCity rant in a Christmas jumper on 14:09 - Dec 23 by Illinoisblue

Fan TV videos are one of the worst things to ever happen

It was, until players started covering their mouths when talking to each other, now it's only the second worst thing about modern football.

Self important plonkers
Self entitled TalkNorwichCity rant in a Christmas jumper on 16:09 - Dec 23 with 4455 viewsBecclesITFC

What did they do?
Self entitled TalkNorwichCity rant in a Christmas jumper on 16:09 - Dec 23 with 4456 viewsEastTownBlue

Self entitled TalkNorwichCity rant in a Christmas jumper on 15:10 - Dec 23 by J2BLUE

I know i've said this before...but adding football club on to the end of a team name is the mark of a total ****. We know it's a bloody football club. You don't sound more informed adding football club on the end.

Spot on.

Because we are Norwich City Football Club we should be doing better than this.

We have 200,000 supporters because we are Norwich City Football Club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024