Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick the Dinosaur (RIP?) 21:34 - Dec 17 with 1188 viewsxrayspecs

Looking at how football has progressed tactically in recent seasons, an attacking front four is very much the favoured approach of Man C, Man U, Liverpool, with a back seven providing solidity behind them.

While I am not claiming that Waggy, Didz, Garner and Celina are on a par with the likes of Salah, Rashford or De Bruyne, credit Mick for moving with the times. Second top scorers in our division behind Wolves and much more fun to watch than has been the case for a number of seasons.

While I would encourage MM to focus on the football rather than sniping at his detractors, I would equally encourage Town fans to recognise that Mick is much more progressive than many mangers in our league (including Farkehead up the road).

[Post edited 17 Dec 2017 21:35]
Mick the Dinosaur (RIP?) on 22:05 - Dec 17 with 1104 viewsfarkenhell

Oi - point of order bout the name!
Mick the Dinosaur (RIP?) on 22:30 - Dec 17 with 1065 viewsflimflam

I was on the fence last year regarding MM and would not have been sorry to see him go but now am happy for him to stay and prove why everyone outside of ITFC rates him so highly.

While the football has improved it is still hard to watch sometimes as we seem to have turned into a counter attacking team but it is working and when we get bodies up the pitch with the ball we always look dangerous.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Mick the Dinosaur (RIP?) on 08:31 - Dec 18 with 925 viewsitfcjoe

It is a real shame he can't help himself with having digs against the fans, just not needed for what is, on the pitch, a very good season.

Recruitment has been excellent and we are playing well, a good Xmas break and we'll be right up there in january

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024