Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grant Holt 13:02 - Oct 9 with 4688 views524hudson

Bloody hell, Grant Holt and Simon Lappin sign for my local team Kings Lynn. Managed by X Norwich
[Post edited 9 Oct 2017 13:02]

"More knowledge is passed by the reading of books than at times the spoken word" Some pissed chap at my local.

Grant Holt on 13:03 - Oct 9 with 4667 viewsuefacup81

A very good signing nonetheless if he can stay fit. I read that knee issues cut short his time at Huddersfield?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Grant Holt on 13:06 - Oct 9 with 4649 views524hudson

Grant Holt on 13:03 - Oct 9 by uefacup81

A very good signing nonetheless if he can stay fit. I read that knee issues cut short his time at Huddersfield?

I believe he had his issues. A friend of mine see him last week and thought he looked fitter than when he was at Norwich not that its much of an achievement.

"More knowledge is passed by the reading of books than at times the spoken word" Some pissed chap at my local.

Grant Holt on 13:11 - Oct 9 with 4608 viewshype313

Grant Holt on 13:06 - Oct 9 by 524hudson

I believe he had his issues. A friend of mine see him last week and thought he looked fitter than when he was at Norwich not that its much of an achievement.

Still done us untold damage, which makes it worse if he wasn't fit!

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Grant Holt on 13:14 - Oct 9 with 4584 views524hudson

Grant Holt on 13:11 - Oct 9 by hype313

Still done us untold damage, which makes it worse if he wasn't fit!

Yep, he had a good run against us in a time when heads where certainly down.

Grant Holt on 13:15 - Oct 9 with 4585 viewshype313

Both look ecstatic.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Grant Holt on 13:17 - Oct 9 with 4558 views524hudson

Grant Holt on 13:15 - Oct 9 by hype313

Both look ecstatic.

Ha Ha, yeah its not top level shall we say. In honesty its probably a good move for them, Grant will score goals at this level. Kings Lynn have a few good lads, some played at quite a good level.

Grant Holt on 13:19 - Oct 9 with 4549 viewsBecclesITFC

Whats the score with KL these days. I follow Lowestoft & Leiston and both benefited when KL went bust (players).

Have they turned a corner?
Grant Holt on 13:23 - Oct 9 with 4527 viewshoppy

And here he is, seen standing outside after visiting one of the local businesses that were very pleased to welcome him.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Grant Holt on 13:24 - Oct 9 with 4507 views524hudson

Grant Holt on 13:19 - Oct 9 by BecclesITFC

Whats the score with KL these days. I follow Lowestoft & Leiston and both benefited when KL went bust (players).

Have they turned a corner?

Yeah really have, new owners, new manager and trying to play good football. Getting a few more in the door now days. In honesty I don't go as much as I should but when I do go you can see progress is being made.They have also spent a reasonable amount on the facilities

Grant Holt on 13:26 - Oct 9 with 4489 views524hudson

Grant Holt on 13:23 - Oct 9 by hoppy

And here he is, seen standing outside after visiting one of the local businesses that were very pleased to welcome him.

Ha Ha, thats my local butcher aswell.

Grant Holt on 13:33 - Oct 9 with 4457 viewsBecclesITFC

Grant Holt on 13:24 - Oct 9 by 524hudson

Yeah really have, new owners, new manager and trying to play good football. Getting a few more in the door now days. In honesty I don't go as much as I should but when I do go you can see progress is being made.They have also spent a reasonable amount on the facilities

Thanks. Always good to see grass roots occasionally. I remember watching their FA cup game v Oldham (I think it was Oldham!!) on TV.

They always used to get decent crowds.
Grant Holt on 14:21 - Oct 9 with 4297 views524hudson

Grant Holt on 13:33 - Oct 9 by BecclesITFC

Thanks. Always good to see grass roots occasionally. I remember watching their FA cup game v Oldham (I think it was Oldham!!) on TV.

They always used to get decent crowds.

Remember running to the club to get a sign board made up. Had the sign made up and at the last minute the moved the cameras to the other side of the pitch so you couldn't see it !
Planning on taking the kids there first before Portman road.

Grant Holt on 14:53 - Oct 9 with 4207 viewsbluejake78

Holt was a stretched Eric Gates...always remember the hat trick that Gates got at Cardiff...he could hit a ball on a sixpence....King of all Geordies. Brazil,Mariner,Gates,Wark now there were goals....the Dutcmen in the midfield Butch,Mills,Talbot TWTD...tears are streaming.
Grant Holt on 16:50 - Oct 9 with 3983 viewsFreddy

Grant Holt on 13:24 - Oct 9 by 524hudson

Good luck to your club, would have thought those two will increase your crowds, how many do you get at your home games?
Grant Holt on 20:06 - Oct 9 with 3766 views524hudson

Grant Holt on 16:50 - Oct 9 by Freddy

Good luck to your club, would have thought those two will increase your crowds, how many do you get at your home games?

On average 500-600 may work out towards 700 this season. Quite a nice feel to it, if I'm honest the fact kids go free means the little ones will be at lynn games a little longer before they get to watch regular at potman road. Daughter doesn't quite have the attention span yet lol

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024