Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunday Morning Reuser 10:58 - Sep 24 with 1233 viewsStokieBlue

A few goals on MOTD reminded me of how Reuser used to whack it in the corners so here are some fine moments to enjoy over your Sunday morning coffee:

If his knees hadn't stopped working properly I doubt we would ever have got him. I see he's now a UEFA coach and assistant manager of the Holland U16 side. I hope he makes it as a coach and who knows, maybe we will see him here in a far distant future.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Sunday Morning Reuser on 11:08 - Sep 24 with 1202 viewsBackToRussia

Jesus he really couldn't run could he. Never seen a pro footballer with a bigger waddle.

Absolute crackerjack of a foot on him though.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Sunday Morning Reuser on 11:08 - Sep 24 with 1198 viewsmarchy

I bet he was the kid who used to blast it as hard as possible through the jumper-goalposts so someone had to run half a mile to go and get it.

Superb finisher. TWTD.
Sunday Morning Reuser on 02:43 - Sep 25 with 1076 viewsCurrie10

Had the pleasure of watching both himself and Anthony Lurling ( champ man nerds will know what I'm talking about ) play for NAC Breda away at PSV in 2008/09.

A certain Afellay scored a beauty in a 3-1 home win. Was interesting when NAC went ahead.
Sunday Morning Reuser on 02:56 - Sep 25 with 1071 viewstextbackup

the Bolton playoff goal, look how much space he has to keepers right to roll it along the ground at about 5mph to score, but he choses to smack it 150mph in a space the size of a stamp! he was fcking incredible.
him and jim in the same team, truly spoilt as fans in those years, Marcus stewart. my god

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024