Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds looking likely 21:49 - Sep 12 with 4336 viewshoofer

To return to the premiership not been a fan of Leeds ever but I think this time round they seem to have got it right in so many ways and have attracted a decent midweek crowd 31000.
Leeds looking likely on 23:17 - Sep 12 with 4240 viewsbournemouthblue

It's not about how you start but how you finish

It's a long old season

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Leeds looking likely on 05:08 - Sep 13 with 4166 viewsBenters

Bloody hell that is a big crowd !

Yeah i reckon they will go up too ba.

TGM.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Leeds looking likely on 07:35 - Sep 13 with 4084 viewschristiand

Well based on their start, they look very strong. They've been on the TV a couple of times and have looked very good - sharp and incisive with their passing and they have a couple of attacking players who have good technical ability and look too good for this level. Though many won't like it, they have everything needed to be a Premier League side once again and the fan base is the tip of the iceberg. Like you Hoofer, I believe they have eventually stumbled on a formula that works for them. I'd be very surprised if they aren't in the promotion shake up come May.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Leeds looking likely on 08:12 - Sep 13 with 4040 viewsitfcjoe

They look really good, I don't particularly like Leeds but they are a massive club and their fans deserve to be back up there the way they have stuck by the club through the last decade plus - their away support is still unbelievable

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Leeds looking likely on 08:13 - Sep 13 with 4037 viewsartsbossbeard

Leeds looking likely on 07:35 - Sep 13 by christiand

Well based on their start, they look very strong. They've been on the TV a couple of times and have looked very good - sharp and incisive with their passing and they have a couple of attacking players who have good technical ability and look too good for this level. Though many won't like it, they have everything needed to be a Premier League side once again and the fan base is the tip of the iceberg. Like you Hoofer, I believe they have eventually stumbled on a formula that works for them. I'd be very surprised if they aren't in the promotion shake up come May.

I watched them on TV last season the week before they came to FPR and thought the same then. Pacy with decent striker options and I feared the worst.

@FPR, they either didn't show up or were nullified. I don't think they'll fall away this year like last but it's early days in a stupidly crazy league.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Leeds looking likely on 14:53 - Sep 13 with 3815 viewsFreddy

Look really strong but long way to go yet
Leeds looking likely on 16:07 - Sep 13 with 3742 viewshoofer

Leeds looking likely on 07:35 - Sep 13 by christiand

How have I stumbled on a formular that works for me?
Leeds looking likely on 16:55 - Sep 13 with 3698 viewsNo9

They have a good manager
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds looking likely on 07:16 - Sep 14 with 3552 viewsBenters

Leeds looking likely on 16:55 - Sep 13 by No9

They have a good manager

So do town !

All the other clubs in this league would love our Mick .

Gentlybentley

Leeds looking likely on 07:33 - Sep 14 with 3529 viewsbluelou

It's still September ffs

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

Leeds looking likely on 07:49 - Sep 14 with 3510 viewsBenters

Leeds looking likely on 07:33 - Sep 14 by bluelou

It's still September ffs

Yeah but we were 2nd innit.

Gentlybentley

Leeds looking likely on 07:53 - Sep 14 with 3503 viewstractorboy1978

Using the logic of many of our fans, they've only played two teams in the top half and already played the two worst teams in the division. I think it's a bit early to judge.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2017 7:54]
Leeds looking likely on 10:02 - Sep 14 with 3446 viewsHarryWright

Leeds looking likely on 07:16 - Sep 14 by Benters

So do town !

All the other clubs in this league would love our Mick .

Yeah Micks working miracles getting us to 16th place with boring football creating a negative atmosphere, MICK IN.
Leeds looking likely on 10:32 - Sep 14 with 3414 viewschicoazul

Dont know about anyone else but I am very much looking forward to watching it all go tits up for them like always. I never met a Leeds fan I didnt dislike.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024