Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sh1t atmosphere and even worse performance 18:05 - Sep 9 with 3345 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Will do a report tomorrow but just thought I'd say I'm busy tonight bfore someone pipes up with 'the mick inners are nowhere to be seen'

Very poor today.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Sh1t atmosphere and even worse performance on 18:09 - Sep 9 with 3286 viewsJ2BLUE

If you ever tip us again I will send you furious emojis.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sh1t atmosphere and even worse performance on 18:14 - Sep 9 with 3258 viewsjas0999

What are you doing tonight?
Sh1t atmosphere and even worse performance on 19:42 - Sep 9 with 3032 viewsDinnernotTea

Sh1t atmosphere and even worse performance on 18:14 - Sep 9 by jas0999

What are you doing tonight?

I'm guessing he's knocking up a spreadsheet with reasons why McCarthy is still good for this club.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Sh1t atmosphere and even worse performance on 19:46 - Sep 9 with 3010 viewsblueconscience

If Romford says it was poor, you can safely say it was very poor

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Sh1t atmosphere and even worse performance on 19:48 - Sep 9 with 3011 viewsamy73

I was in the Directors's box today and QPR's CEO told me personally that our away support was the best they had seen there this season.
Sh1t atmosphere and even worse performance on 19:49 - Sep 9 with 2988 viewstextbackup

Sh1t atmosphere and even worse performance on 19:48 - Sep 9 by amy73

I was in the Directors's box today and QPR's CEO told me personally that our away support was the best they had seen there this season.

they've had, 3 home games?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Sh1t atmosphere and even worse performance on 19:52 - Sep 9 with 2976 viewsm14_blue

Sh1t atmosphere and even worse performance on 19:49 - Sep 9 by textbackup

And the other 2 were Hull and Reading...

Talk about damning with faint praise!
Sh1t atmosphere and even worse performance on 19:52 - Sep 9 with 2967 viewsbluejacko

Well normal service is resumed!
Login to get fewer ads

Sh1t atmosphere and even worse performance on 19:53 - Sep 9 with 2963 viewsamy73

Sh1t atmosphere and even worse performance on 19:49 - Sep 9 by textbackup

It looked and sounded pretty good from where I was sitting.
Sh1t atmosphere and even worse performance on 21:16 - Sep 9 with 2678 views3_5_2

At least rate the hot dog!

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Sh1t atmosphere and even worse performance on 22:12 - Sep 9 with 2503 viewspatrickswell

On the atmosphere line, 2 tiers doesn't help. Neither does conceding goals either side of half-time. We were very deflated and didn't too much to rouse the team, but by same token they seemed to go to pieces whenever they got across the halfway line for long periods.
Sh1t atmosphere and even worse performance on 09:36 - Sep 10 with 2201 viewstextbackup

Sh1t atmosphere and even worse performance on 22:12 - Sep 9 by patrickswell

On the atmosphere line, 2 tiers doesn't help. Neither does conceding goals either side of half-time. We were very deflated and didn't too much to rouse the team, but by same token they seemed to go to pieces whenever they got across the halfway line for long periods.

to be honest the top tier will have been the Galloway gimps and the blanket over legs lot, lower tier at qpr is always much better

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Sh1t atmosphere and even worse performance on 09:38 - Sep 10 with 2190 viewsBenters

Sh1t atmosphere and even worse performance on 19:48 - Sep 9 by amy73

Thats becuase we were all knocking the zzzzzzzs out.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Sh1t atmosphere and even worse performance on 09:43 - Sep 10 with 2162 viewsBarneycurley

Sh1t atmosphere and even worse performance on 09:38 - Sep 10 by Benters

Thats becuase we were all knocking the zzzzzzzs out.

BELIEVE !

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Sh1t atmosphere and even worse performance on 09:52 - Sep 10 with 2130 viewshammo56

Sh1t atmosphere and even worse performance on 09:36 - Sep 10 by textbackup

to be honest the top tier will have been the Galloway gimps and the blanket over legs lot, lower tier at qpr is always much better

Wasn't even enough legroom to put the blanket over my legs.
Sh1t atmosphere and even worse performance on 10:01 - Sep 10 with 2090 viewsBenters

Sh1t atmosphere and even worse performance on 09:43 - Sep 10 by Barneycurley

BELIEVE !

Its........................................ BELIEVE!

Not......................................BELIEVE !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024