Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loft for Words on some historical QPR - Ipswich games 09:31 - Sep 6 with 3254 viewsSteve_M

Features Devon White scoring against us, a fairly common phenomenon in the early 90s. The defending for that first match is highly impressive.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/46474

After three late wins for them in a row at Loftus Road, think we're due something there.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Loft for Words on some historical QPR - Ipswich games on 09:48 - Sep 6 with 3218 viewshoppy

At least we won't be bringing Douglas on just at the point that we're in the ascendency this season...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Loft for Words on some historical QPR - Ipswich games on 18:28 - Sep 6 with 3048 viewsbrogansnose

If I remember correctly, the 06/07 game at their place was Jim's first win. I enjoyed that.

Never mind Devon White, Paul bloody Furlong always used to score against us.
Loft for Words on some historical QPR - Ipswich games on 19:16 - Sep 6 with 2991 viewsITFC_Forever

Loft for Words on some historical QPR - Ipswich games on 18:28 - Sep 6 by brogansnose

If I remember correctly, the 06/07 game at their place was Jim's first win. I enjoyed that.

Never mind Devon White, Paul bloody Furlong always used to score against us.

I think I'm right in saying that Paul Furlong was once the most expensive teenager in British football.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Loft for Words on some historical QPR - Ipswich games on 20:06 - Sep 6 with 2946 viewsbluejake78

A busy c*nt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024