Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's performance 22:38 - Aug 26 with 805 viewskizaitfc

I really don't want a knee jerk reaction to one game

But...

Today showed some major signs from last season. The whole they won last week so we will play the same team and hope for the best has to be the most lazy management I have ever season.

Let's look at all the praise Mick has given Fulham... so why the have we just played 4 strikers against them.

Iorfa was made to look a mug however he had no help and I'm far from blaming waghorn for that as he is a striker not a right winger.

It was so obvious by the 20th minute that we needed go switch to 442 yet it took until we were 2-0 down for Mick to change that.

So despite our cracking start, Mick still shows his annoying and stubborn views.

He keeps saying how well the young players are doing yet sits them all on the bench. Skuse and Downes looked a fantastic partnership the last few games. Just because Downes and nydam are under 20 they aren't allowed in the first 11

Now lets summarise to a point a great start to the month, however we need to realise which players have made this great start and I have to say we need to look at the youth.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Today's performance on 23:02 - Aug 26 with 742 viewsFreddies_Ears

So, a knee-jerk reaction.
Today's performance on 23:22 - Aug 26 with 704 viewsHerbivore

We played 4-4-2 from the start.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024